What the heck....

Oh. But then in someways I thout he could because he was in the cursed group.

He sent me a PM saying he would pikele me if I did not give him 200 bells. Then I said no And he said he would pikle me.

Ac1983fan said:
But what's the point? seriously.... it's stupid crap.
I know. I posted something about it, but, since the modship is really poor here, it got locked. I'm probably going to be banned for a stupid reason now, so bye.

DSFAN121 said:
Ac1983fan said:
I know. I posted something about it, but, since the modship is really poor here, it got locked. I'm probably going to be banned for a stupid reason now, so bye.
:|

You can't influence our decisions, you know. I won't allow it.

um...Bulerias...i'm afriad the ghost will stell ALL of my bells.so can you guys at TBT make a bank for your bells?

big said:
um...Bulerias...i'm afriad the ghost will stell ALL of my bells.so can you guys at TBT make a bank for your bells?
Don't worry, the ghosts won't steal any of your bells. The Admins control ALL bell transactions.

DSFAN121 said:
Ac1983fan said:
tbt does only have the best admins and mods ever...what more could we want?

-dsfan, if you have a problem with them, talk to them, or at least give specofoc examples/reasons why they're bad.

tomNook said:
obviously STORMTROOPER gave them some kind of power.
Well, at this point, I have no clue what they are capable of. We should keep our eyes open to look for anything suspicious. This could lead to the finding of new powers...

Ac1983fan said:
pfft.... it's just some stupid halloween game...
also, pickled is copied from TNZ.
You have got to be kidding me! :|

ARE YOU SAYING TNZ TOOK PICKLED?

THAT IS AN INSULT TO THE HUMAN RACE!

Pickled is from NOA_Shaun and having TNZ steal that is the biggest strike against them yet.

PikMino42 said:
Ac1983fan said:

Pickled is from NOA_Shaun and having TNZ steal that is the biggest strike against them yet.
no, tnz does not have pickled, it has bobinated (

:p ) yes, I got my idea from pickled, but I also had the idea in my head for a while to make a rank about my name... so I put 2 and 2 togeather...

THEBOBINATOR said:
PikMino42 said:
Ac1983fan said:

:p ) yes, I got my idea from pickled, but I also had the idea in my head for a while to make a rank about my name... so I put 2 and 2 togeather...
Oh, that makes me feel non-suicidal.

^_^

PikMino42 said:
THEBOBINATOR said:
PikMino42 said:
Ac1983fan said:

Oh, that makes me feel non-suicidal.

^_^
being pickled was fun

B)
and :eek:fftopic: but why don't you have a sig or icon pikmin

:blink:

DSFAN121 said:
Ac1983fan said:
yes... we have poor modship...

*rolls eyes*

we look like full-fledged NOA's next to your mods :|

lets take everyones best friend Meta for example, that kid has been de-modded atleast 6 times for various reasons, why is he a mod now? because you made the bad decision of keeping him :|

if i were you, i would have banned the kid for the crap he's pulled.

hmm... being banned for a stupid reason... i dont think the reason you were banned was stupid... you're harrasing everyone, only you're really doing it, not like i was "harrasing" you for answeringyour PM's : \

you banned me at your forums while i wasn't there for "Starting flame wars" funny, how the crap can i start a flamewar if i haven't been there?

in other words, shut your pie hole unless you have something useful to say.

-_-

@zeldafreak- he has a part time job : D
in other news, your sig is done.

:eek:

Back