• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What type of house will you make?

PhilNook

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
ど
What kind of house house will you make when you get ACNL and why?
I will try to get Nintendo themed items because I've enjoyed playing Nintendo games since I was a kid.

I want to make a house that has sweets everywhere, so it'll be like candyland or a bakery or something, but with really cute white or pastel furniture and exterior.

i iwl just make w/e huose i feel liek making at la time

like i sink mayb a nintenod house ould be nice but i wudnt mind a cottage theme or s.t liek tht

comeplting recreatin m CF house but i dnno

Gee, I haven't even begun thinking about that yet, so sumpin' real purty is all I can say right now. And what with the potential of having 24 rooms to decorate (6 per person, right?), I ain't worried 'bout having to be particularly picky.

I've always tried to collect all the house plants and musical instruments - whether or not I actually find space for them is a different story.

I really like the whole Japanese house design. I may try to theme my main room around that. I will most likely make the upstairs Nintendo collectibles and the downstairs a shop (if I find anything rare :p)? As for the three other rooms, I have no idea.

I want to have a cabin house and a castle and a candy house. As for the inside I have no idea. I'm gonna make a Nintendo exhibit room in the museum.

I'm thinking a cabin-type house. With the cabin furniture as my main room and water related things for the other rooms. Like a beach theme or something. I also like that mermaid theme.

Ever since that scary village video its making me want to make a creepy one lol but ill probably save that for October and just make a normal house because I like to do that. But i will probably make a second character in order to make a restaurant themed house.

I would like to make a modern looking house, maybe with some Japanese elements. Also, like most others, I will have a Nintendo room.

I'll be doing what I did in AC:WW. I'll add the furniture I like as I see it. I know I'll at least have a kitchen section, a little living room area, and a bedroom, but other than that, I don't know.

i nvr saw da need in havin a kitchen, like it's 4 aesthetic purposes, but i wnt HRA points so :\

i will work on jst havin themed roomz den wen i get all HRA rewards i will misc. up my house.

i nvr saw da need in havin a kitchen, like it's 4 aesthetic purposes, but i wnt HRA points so :\

i will work on jst havin themed roomz den wen i get all HRA rewards i will misc. up my house.

Were you on your phone when you typed this up? XD

I'm pretty sure that's just how Jake types.

Does anyone know the HRA prizes? Are they different from the other games?

Well that's just disconcerting. :/

HRA prizes?

A couple of shirts, a pennant banner thing, silver and gold plaques, silver and gold trophies and last one is a gold house lamp at 150k.

After 150k, you get golden house pieces (fence, roof, etc) all the way up to 1.1m points.

Well that's just disconcerting. :/

HRA prizes?

A couple of shirts, a pennant banner thing, silver and gold plaques, silver and gold trophies and last one is a gold house lamp at 150k.

After 150k, you get golden house pieces (fence, roof, etc) all the way up to 1.1m points.

Well they went all out this time, didn't they? I like that. I'll have a bit of stuff to work for then.

Does anyone have a list of all the house exteriors? I remember seeing a post but I can't find it anymore :(

Back