• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What type of house will you make?

Does anyone have a list of all the house exteriors? I remember seeing a post but I can't find it anymore :(

off top of my head dere is

gold
red
yellow
gree
blue
regal
log
candy
mermaid
japanese
fairytale
modern
steel

dat is all i remmeber

Oh, because there was this list with images for each house, and there was one house that I really liked but I cannot remember what it looked like!

i iwl just make w/e huose i feel liek making at la time

like i sink mayb a nintenod house ould be nice but i wudnt mind a cottage theme or s.t liek tht

comeplting recreatin m CF house but i dnno

i nvr saw da need in havin a kitchen, like it's 4 aesthetic purposes, but i wnt HRA points so :\

i will work on jst havin themed roomz den wen i get all HRA rewards i will misc. up my house.

off top of my head dere is

gold
red
yellow
gree
blue
regal
log
candy
mermaid
japanese
fairytale
modern
steel

dat is all i remmeber

I <3 you but your grammar is making me sad :'c

ill make it look luxurious, but since theres no house style i want, ill probably go with modern one or stick with normal one.

I'm not sure what options are available but I'd love to do an underwater one if possible :)

Also anything super girly and cutesy <3

as usual, my basement will probably have all of my Nintendo stuff. as for the other rooms I was thinking a sci-fi or candy theme.

In the main room, I'll arrange things to please the HRA. As for the others, I'll probably have a room with all of my pets, a blingy room (where all of my gold and gem-ified furniture will go), and a seasonally changing room; I haven't come up with anything for the other two yet.

as usual, my basement will probably have all of my Nintendo stuff. as for the other rooms I was thinking a sci-fi or candy theme.

Nintendo items rack up a TON of points for the HRA, having them in your basement means that it won't be counted...seems like a bad plan in my opinion. Put it in another room so you can have all those points count! :)

Isn't that only in the GameCube version though? In LGTTC I have lots of furniture in my basement and it's added onto the score.

The cabin series is my all time fave since the gamecube game, so it's safe to say I'll be sticking with it! :)

I think when the game actually gets a release date then I'll start pre-planning how I'll play it. I don't want to build myself up only just to be let down :3

Nintendo items rack up a TON of points for the HRA, having them in your basement means that it won't be counted...seems like a bad plan in my opinion. Put it in another room so you can have all those points count! :)

Basement items count here. 6 Rooms total for the HRA. Also, you get much more points for style and feel this time.

If you want to store stuff, use the museum gallery space. As those are not counted.

Back