• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What type of house will you make?

I'd like to include a big toy room of some sort, but I'm not sure. I was also thinking of making a room for all of the different types of dolls in the game, as there are many. :)

Since I love tons of themes I'm thinking of making a house with each room having a different theme that resembles my personality/interests if I don't do that I'll make it all space themed kinda like shooting star summit from paper mario 1 or star hill from mario and luigi partners in time. :)

I have some pretty interesting ideas for my rooms, that I'm sure I'll end up changing before it releases.

The main room will end up having some kind of Japanese theme, but I haven't decided on it yet.

I'm going to have an exact replica of my current room upstairs though, because there is enough furniture to do it. To people I'm wifi-ing with, it won't look cool. But I'll know how much work I put into it, and that's what counts.

I tend to have some kind of outdoor theme in one room, and this time it will be no exception. It could end up being the main room as well.

I want to play with the bug series a little bit, because I love bugs!

Creepy room perhaps? So many possibilities...

Interior design is the best part of the game IMO.

Ever since that scary village video its making me want to make a creepy one lol but ill probably save that for October and just make a normal house because I like to do that. But i will probably make a second character in order to make a restaurant themed house.

thx for the idea

Back