• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What types of DLC would you like to see released?

I'd also like to see some more shoes and pants/skirts through DLC. I've hardly seen any shorts. Probably about three or so.

Wow, this is great topic, and it took off fast :D

I would want more clothing, hair styles, and maybe special characters that come visit.

Ah yes, I would also like to see more special characters, like that kitten who was looking for her mother. Hopefully those things are possible with a DLC.

I'd like to see Nintendo themed stuff like Pikmin, Pokemon, Zelda, Mario etc etc stuff being added once in a while for special occasions or releases.
I also deeply hope that the game itself will get some more DLC like new community projects, or new villagers, perhaps an 11th villager slot for in a town, perhaps an expansion in a certain shop or 2. just overal new content patches would be frigging awesome.

I want the option to send a mail to another town. New Community Project, even if I know they will suck if they do this (I just want realistic thing, not promotion to new games).

The DLC I would expect from this game would at least be major bug fixes. They bloody better give us bug fixes if there are major ones.

I honestly am surprised they don't have the Mario furniture set available outside so people can create their own Mario level.

I am really hoping for new community projects.
I really like most of them but i personally don't like the options for the buildings (townhall, train station) and i am hoping for more variety here. and nintendo-themed community projects (big yoshi egg please^^) of course :)

also the ability to alternate the colors of the community projects would be nice

Back