• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What types of DLC would you like to see released?

I would like to see a Mr. Saturn for the release of Earthbound on Virtual Console. And maybe a plush Fennekin/Froakie/Chespin when Pokemon X/Y comes out.

I would really like to see more Pokemon items. That would be awesome.
I̶ ̶W̶O̶U̶L̶D̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶S̶u̶p̶e̶r̶ ̶P̶a̶p̶e̶r̶ ̶M̶a̶r̶i̶o̶ ̶s̶t̶u̶f̶f̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶f̶l̶i̶p̶p̶i̶n̶'̶ ̶u̶n̶l̶i̶k̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶y̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶d̶r̶e̶a̶m̶s̶

I want to see more clothes being released! Like pants, shoes, and socks. Also more realistic items for our homes, I would faint if they were to send out IKEA items lol.

and PLANTS. Why do they never send out flower DLC or even bushes & trees. I want to see more variety for us gardeners. I don't know how they made the game, but it shouldn't be that hard to just add new features with an update (if they do this hopefully it won't cause nasty bugs) I want to see all kinds of plants!

Have they ever included Pokemon themed items in Animal Crossing? (I mean in more recent versions, I'm aware of the hey you pikachu thing in the gamecube version)

I feel like they missed a trick not including bunches of Pokemon plushies.

More mario + pokemon stuff, and some cool benches and lamps, possibly furniture packs and plant packs, the kind of stuff the sims do..

Lots and lots of hats!
They should make it so when DLC comes out, there is a very small chance you get a rare type of DLC, so it would be like TF2 and collecting rare items.

A boo lamp would be nice and maybe like a hotdog sofa you can sit on becuase I like giant food furniture.

Rather than actual DLC items, I would love to see a feature where we're able to pass on the Mayor role to another resident in town. This would be a nice touch for those who have to share their game with another person (ie: siblings). If for some reason the main player decides to take a break from AC, it'd be cool to have another resident resume the town tasks in receiving public work project requests; that way the development of your town is always progressing.

Introducing completely new villagers would be nice as well, though I'm not sure how it would work seeing as there's a limit of 10 per town. I'd also like to see them bring back the NES systems that were present in the Gamecube version.

I think it would be AWESOME if they did DLC community projects. I'm not sure if that would quite work out, but I would legitimately fall in love.

What I would like to see is DLC clothing to complete the other Nintendo accessories. For example for Majora's Mask, have Skull Kid's Shirt, the pants, and shoes. For Wario, a top, the pants which has the rest of the overalls, and Wario's shoes.

DLC accessories that I would like to see would be hats from the StreetPass Mii Plaza. I'd like to wear the ice cream hat in the town.

As for non clothing DLC, I would like to see DLC featuring Nintendo's consoles. The Virtual Boy was an item, why not the others?

What I would like to see is DLC clothing to complete the other Nintendo accessories. For example for Majora's Mask, have Skull Kid's Shirt, the pants, and shoes. For Wario, a top, the pants which has the rest of the overalls, and Wario's shoes.

DLC accessories that I would like to see would be hats from the StreetPass Mii Plaza. I'd like to wear the ice cream hat in the town.

As for non clothing DLC, I would like to see DLC featuring Nintendo's consoles. The Virtual Boy was an item, why not the others?

Great ideas! I absolutely LOVE Nintendo-related items in Animal Crossing, so all of these would be fantastic to have added.

Back