• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What vehicle do you think will be used in your entrance to the new town?

I always thought they'd come through the town gates. They looked big enough to at least let a car through.
In City Folk I've noticed the bus comes from off screen and across like the train would instead of coming from the gate... The car and bus parks in front of the gate to let the player off then continues to drive into nothing. If the player were to walk where the bus goes they run into a ledge where the town ends. It's puzzling...

The taxi and bus always felt wrong to me. Just like how Gracie's car was always really weird. There are no roads in the town! Why on earth is there a car/bus suddenly driving through it!

And why are we, Rover, and (in population growing) Blanca and Joan the only people who use these modes of transport? o_O

The taxi and bus always felt wrong to me. Just like how Gracie's car was always really weird. There are no roads in the town! Why on earth is there a car/bus suddenly driving through it!

And why are we, Rover, and (in population growing) Blanca and Joan the only people who use these modes of transport? o_O

Gracie's car flies, obviously.

That's exactly how I feel. The taxi and bus made no sense at all. Gracie's car at least kind of made sense if it was thought to drive through the gate. Considering we don't actually see it move anyway.

Back