• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What will your house look like?

Winona

wнιle тнe ocean вlooмѕ…
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
October Birthstone (Opal)
Tasty Cake
I searched for this topic, but couldn't find a thread yet.

So I was wondering what the inside of your house will most likely look like?

I'm planning this since the first footage of the new game was exposed. Right now, I think that I will definitely do a rokoko-room since I love the new furniture. I also plan a kitchen with all cooking-related objects, a gardening room with lots of plants and flowers, and a room full of the seashell-furniture.

I also have a faible for the Asian-style furniture. I always had my whole house in that particular style. But right now, I'm not sure. I might combine the kitchen with the Asian furniture. :)

I also remember that I came across a really cool room in one of the youtube videos. It was like a witch's cabin, but without most the halloween-furniture. The light was greenish and it all looked really cool. I might do something similar, too.

And what about you? :)

I know I'll be using the rococo series, I've always wanted a Versailles inspired palatial home :blush:

I think instead of cramming a different series' into each room, I'll have the rooms set out like an actual home this time, with a drawing room, kitchen, bedroom etc etc

Love your idea of a witch's cottage, so cute.

I only have one room planned out so far... not used to having 6 rooms again like in Wild World, not to mention them all being 8x8 now.

Will definitely be putting the Modern Series + a few other things into one of the rooms, been planing it out in City Folk.

I'll have more options in New Leaf as City Folk limits what things can have things on top of them and what things can be put on things in the first place. The Modern Cabinet in City Folk is useless as you cannot put things on it.

Ooh I have this written down! Lemme find my notebook!

Overall, my house will look like a house you'd see in real life. No weird crazy furniture strewn all over. ...No grills inside. >>;

Main Room: Whatever I feel like displaying. Maybe my favorite fish and bugs. Some cool furniture that doesn't fit in my other rooms. There WILL be a fireplace in here though.

Right Room: My plant room. This is where the flower themed furniture will go. I'll also have plenty of plants growing here. Carpet will be the Mossy Carpet/Daisy Meadow... if I can get my hands on it. Otherwise, the flooring will be slate flooring and the walls will be Ivy wall. I'll keep some hybrid flowers here too.

Left Room: Guest Bedroom. Not sure which furniture series will be here. Probably the Rococo series, with a few other touches to make the room comfortable. But... since I won't really have guests that often, I might also swap this room out around Halloween to be my witchcraft room. Halloween style items and stuff will go here. Maybe some plants for atmosphere. I'm a witch in real life so Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. xD

Back Room: This will be decorating with Kitchen and Dining room furniture. If there's room, I'll put up some screens and add a bathroom in as well.

2nd Floor: This will be my character's bedroom. It will be decorated with my favorite furniture. The series will probably switch between the mermaid series and the mixed wood series at times. My favorite villager pictures will go here.

Basement: This will be my Study/Work room. A desk with a computer, a bookshelf or two, and all my pattern related furniture and items will go down here. The mannequins I get from the Able Sisters will go down here and display my latest seasonal patterns. The patchwork series will decorate this room as well. If there's a sewing machine item, it will go down here as well!

I haven't thought it out in much detail but I want my Mayors house to be quite modern, like a regular house. I want to make a second house though thats based around Fatal Frame 2, so it'll be all creepy and Japanese, hopefully that will be the main attraction for my village!

When will you get to start having a say in the design. I see at first you get a tent and as soon as you get 10,000 bells you can move up, but the next house looks the same for everyone? Just wondering.

As soon as I have the Japanese AC:NL, I will be transferring it all over to my English AC:NL and my main room will have all of the Campus DLC in it. I really like the Campus DLC but unfortunately I don't have the entire set.

Pipe series, redone to brown if possible as i really like the industrial / Steampunk look, expect to see a lot of cogs and watch parts spewed all over the place

Mayor's house is currently decked in gold.

6 rooms. 5 rooms of the limited gracie furniture and an extra room just for seasonal that changes or whatever i feel like.

Other houses are currently storage/show houses.

I have a good idea so far, my main will be a mix of my favourites, plus I plan on changing the rooms just because. Other characters, idk yet.

I'm not much of a house planner, so I'll just go along with what I like. I do plan to fill my house with a lot of the Nintendo items from the fortune cookies, though.

Back Room: This will be decorating with Kitchen and Dining room furniture. If there's room, I'll put up some screens and add a bathroom in as well.
I managed to do this in City Folk :D But I couldn't put everything I wanted. Like a little table and 2 chairs to eat ^^

What I'll do :
Since i'm gonna be a dictator and dominate the poor animals, I'll have a castle, with bushes, foutains etc...like Versailles. Hey i'm french, I have to do this :D

Inside, the main room will be a hall, with rococo set. I will be just to connect the other rooms and welcome the people that come in.
On the backdoor I'll do as Officer berri : Kitchen and maybe bathroom.
Left and right, I'm not sure yet, but there's gonna be a room with a boiler and things a real house need to have. I really want something realistic.
On the first floor, there's gonna be my room with the messy set, since it's what looks like my house in real life. This set suits me really well. I hope people won't go there ^^

Last edited:
I haven't really planned it out but I will definetly have the rococo series anyways

Not sure, but maybe I can make one of my character's houses look like a house that a Goth would have.

I'll have a nice classic country cottage for my main character, Euan. He'll have as many rooms as possible, although they won't be as big as they could me.

My second character, Euella/Desu, will have more of a house that has any old furniture I like in it though

I have my entire house planned out. ;u;

Entry room, done up in Regal furniture, with a shark tank as the focal piece.
Left room would be the nature room, with that tri-wood colored furniture along with natural furniture and bugs.
Back room is going to be the bed room, done up in Rococo.
Right room, mermaid series, but it'll be blocked off and used as a "secret" room that only I have access to. (For character reasons, she tries to uphold that she is ~classy~ and ~mature~ but she loves that bright pink furniture.)
Basement is going to be her workspace, with the mannequins, a sewing machine, and clothes.
2nd floor is going to be the Princess series, with no other plans.

I'll only have one character. c:

My house will have a hallway of some sort but i don't know what to do with the other rooms..
My house (outside) will use the modern style but with a fancier touch to it.

Back