• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What will your house look like?

i never bother with my house but i actually thought this through the other day
i want my main room to be the rococo series in pink, back room to be the lovely series, left room to be the princess series, right room to be sweets or gorgeous series, basement to be like a kitchen (idk why i want the basement to be a kitchen) and the top room to be like a sewing room with a sewing machine and stuff.
and for the exterior i want the castle/fairytale style house

I want to make mine like a real life house, with a bed/bath room, kitchen, etc. All I have planned out is that the upstairs room is going to be my bedroom, and it will have the polka dot series with some other stuff. :3

My house will likely be a random assortment of junk until I find the right junk to fill it. :p

My main house will be by the beach because I'm an ocean freak :p It will look like a cottage. I know for sure that I'll be using the Scandinavia(n) Series, possibly for a guest bedroom. I'll be making my house like a home: living room, kitchen, bathroom/laundry room, 2 bedrooms, and basement rec room. I'll probably make extra characters to fill their houses with my favorite furniture series', too! There are just too many for me to have one house.

It'll be randoms stuff I like until I can afford to redecorate

also

You can change the color of the light?

You can change the color of the light?

I think it's just certain lamps. Having a single coloured lava lamp tints the room slightly, and I believe adding a load of the same colour lamp tints the room even more. I think one of the houses in the creepy/Aika village (if not it's somewhere Linandko visited) has a room with multiple green lava lamps and the whole room is lit with a deep green.

I am going to experiment with redesigning furniture before I decide which I'll use. But I will almost definitely have a fruit furniture room, and another with the Scandinavian set - possibly with a pattern to make it look like the ACNL 3DSXL, just because I'd like to see it.

First Room - It'll likely look like a living room. It will be the first room everyone will see, so I'll probably try to make it look extra nice. I predict I will be a huge fan of recoloring furniture, so I can't say what exactly will be in there. "Attractive" is my main plan there.

Upstairs room – Dining room. It will also be partially a display, but it will contain a table and some chairs, and the table may have food or other things on it sometimes. It or the first room will also be the “event room” - During Christmas, the tree will be displayed here, for example, and on birthdays the presents will be there.

Left room – Bathroom. It will contain a toilet, a sink, a shower, as well as mirrors and probably some decorations.

Right room – Kitchen. It'll contain a lot of cuboards, a fridge, etc. All the kitchen things. And food.

Back room – A bedroom, for Mayor Cherry.

Basement – Maybe a pleasant walk-in closet sort of room, with tons of clothes and accessories, or a room that could be made to look extremely creepy. Should play K. K. Dirge, if the latter. It could also be an entertainment center. I haven't fully decided.

Last edited:
Tbh I've barely thought about this - I have no idea for the exterior or interior, all I know is that my female character will have the ice series in the basement lul

My main room will be the mixed wood series, maybe with a Tv and some QR cushions i've found
My back room will probably be a kitchen, with the pipe series, hopefully in white
My right room will be a guest bedroom with the scruffy series
My left room will be a bathroom
My upstairs room will be my bedroom
My basement will probably be a study

My main room will be the mixed wood series, maybe with a Tv and some QR cushions i've found
My back room will probably be a kitchen, with the pipe series, hopefully in white
My right room will be a guest bedroom with the scruffy series
My left room will be a bathroom
My upstairs room will be my bedroom
My basement will probably be a study

Wow thats detailed 0.0
I'm just gonna go to the exterior housing shop(whatever its called) and nooks every day and see what they sell. I'm planning to put al rare items in the musium so my house won't feel like its on show so much.

I'm not sure completely, but I will probably go for a normal house look (kitchen, lounge)
But I'm definitely making a fortune cookie room in my basement.

I don't know how to decorate my house yet. I know one of the rooms will become (like always) a modern room. Maybe I'll make a Nintendo room, and a fairytale room or something, but I don't know yet.

Currently I've planned for bedroom at the top, main room to be a kitchen/living area and Japanese styled room. I'm still undecided for the 3 other rooms.

Well, my main room will be filled with mermaid furniture. The upstair room would contain the princess furniture. Random cute stuff would be in my basement. The simple furniture would be in my right room and in my left room would be the royal furniture. The back room would be full of carneval furneture.

I always like to make my house look posh.. my main room will likely be filled with oriental furniture, my bedroom with the regal series, then a gardening room for all my rare flower breeds that I hope to acquire... and lots of plants in each room. It's sooo nice that you don't have to water your indoor plants in AC! =D

(or mine would all be dead :s)

Back