• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What you'll do when the game comes out and you buy and play it...

I'll be renovating my town asap, things like making paths, cutting and replanting all trees (as well as collect foreign fruit to plant from friends) also lots of flowers~ After I make my town a proper home, I'll be designing lots of clothes as it should be a lot easier on a 3DS than any other system!

I also can't wait to go swimming :3

I'll be renovating my town asap, things like making paths, cutting and replanting all trees (as well as collect foreign fruit to plant from friends) also lots of flowers~ After I make my town a proper home, I'll be designing lots of clothes as it should be a lot easier on a 3DS than any other system!

I also can't wait to go swimming :3

OMG! We should so swap ideas sometime!
^_^ Also, I like what you plan to do.

I... i want to swap ideas too!!
13290863081511050.gif

EDIT: I'll place my house in a really good spot! :] But with good scenery too! ;) Y'know, like a palace :rolleyes: Anyway, I'll also Go swimming down to the island as well. Then, back on main land, I'll be screwing around then and there with all the new customizing features. And Nook doesn't own a shop anymore, which means we don't have to work for him >:)

Goals: Having everything convientely placed, paying off all debt, great environment scores, and, getting excellent scores from the HRA with renovating and stuff. :3

Last edited:
As my goal has been in ACCF and ACGC, I want to complete the museum!
I have seven more fish and eight more bugs to catch in the most amazing version of the series in my opinion, Animal Crossing for the Nintendo Gamecube and I will have completed the Museum legitimately for the first time as I admint that I did cheat when I was younger as I had Action Replay for the Nintendo Gamecube, but like most games, I now see that I get more pride in playing a game legitimately.

Now coming back to the topic of Animal Crossing 3D, I am hoping to just try out the features and then I will eventually consider connecting and getting my data online with my Nintendo 3DS Friend Code and then maybe people who know me over the Internet will get a slightly fairer chance of getting my Nintendo 3DS Friend Code.

My master plan:
Pretend to be sick so I can stay home from school and play the game all day. >:D

But the first thing I'll probably do when I get it is swap FCs with people and visit their towns. Exploring other people's villages always been my favorite aspect of the game.

My master plan:
Pretend to be sick so I can stay home from school and play the game all day. >:D
Good idea Paigey. lol

Off-Topic: I am sure that I have read your signature somewhere at my college that I go to on a Thursday.

Good idea Paigey. lol

Off-Topic: I am sure that I have read your signature somewhere at my college that I go to on a Thursday.

Heh heh, thanks! I've got the whole scheme planned out already. :p

And oh, seriously? Haha, I just found it on Google when I was searching for quotes. :D

First. I am going to get a 3DS and buy the game.
Then I am going to just play lol. I wanna get a big house, foreign fruit, and maybe even perfect town status.
I so can not wait!!
When will the game come out???

I have given this a lot of thought.
When it comes out, hopefully the book will come out too.
I'll make my person and get threw what ever I need to get threw till I can buy things at the store.
Once I am able to do so I'll curse the store for not having the fishing rod or the net in.
I'll buy what ever they did have it like the clock sling shot or watering can.
I'll probably curse the store for like 2 or 3 days till they get the rod or net in. Ya know the normal stuff.
Talk to my people. Write them nasty letters. Try to be friends with my fav ones, or one. I usually pick one.
Well see what new things they have for us to do. And I'll do what I can.
And look threw the book if they have it.
All this and take care of my family. I'll have a new baby by the time this comes out. He will be here before the game for sure. I'll do everything i can.

It's still not official, but the estimated time of arrival is Summer 2012, so you can expect it to come out sometime in May, June, July, or August.

Actually, estimated time in Japan is after summer. So Sept-Nov.
Don't get your hopes up for a summer release, it's not very likely, sadly.

First thing I'll do is read the manual.

I know I'm not the only one who does this, especially for new games in a series. Check the book to see what is new, what changed.
if it has a manual.. lots of new games seem to be lacking them.

Back