• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What you'll do when the game comes out and you buy and play it...

start working on building my fish, bug and fossil museum collection right away (and paintings if Redd returns?). That was always my favorite thing to do. GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!

Last edited:
1. Finsh the meaningless tutorial at the begining of the game.
2. buy tools from tom nook.
3. pay off the first house payment, while filling the museum with fossils, bugs, and fish.
4. go swiming and search for an island (if there is one).
5. start befriend the villagers.

1. Finsh the meaningless tutorial at the begining of the game.
2. buy tools from tom nook.
3. pay off the first house payment, while filling the museum with fossils, bugs, and fish.
4. go swiming and search for an island (if there is one).
5. start befriend the villagers.

I second this! :)

oh, I almost forgot! building my gyroid collection. Collecting them was so much fun. In my old town in city folk which got unfortunately got wiped, my basement and upstairs room were dedicated only to my gyroid collection and my house was full of them. I'll probably do that again!

I'm gonna Meet all my neighbors and get to know my fav and try to push out and write letters asking others to leave and try to hit them with the net.
Make way for non grumpy people

Well, before I open the game. I'm gonna have a big celebration at my house....alone. Then when I open the game and play it, I'll have a celebration on AC:3DS. Alone. Forever Alone :(

Well, before I open the game. I'm gonna have a big celebration at my house....alone. Then when I open the game and play it, I'll have a celebration on AC:3DS. Alone. Forever Alone :(

You won't be Forever Alone. You'll have all of our friend codes and we will all party hard together!

yeah, same XD I still dont have a 3DS, but I'm saving up for it. *hopes for another 3DS price decrease* :p

I also don't have a 3DS, and I'm not able to save up, cause i don't get anything to begin with
13290863081511050.gif
I may just beg my mom for it though
13284109471228180.gif

Your only alone if you make yourself alone. Go see movies in the theater. It was my fav thing I did when I was your age

To start with, I'll probably work on:
Earning money
Making friends
Exploring the new features to the game
Trying to get foreign fruit
Getting fish/bugs/fossils for the museum

But I'll probably spend ages trying to find a town name that I like, so I'm working on that now :)

Back