WHAT?

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I mean non-electric instruments. I play classical guitar and flamenco (a Spanish dance) guitar.

Yup, PKMNRULES! won the AT contest.

He (assumeing PK is a he) is also one of the head employees at the ACAC.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Yup, PKMNRULES! won the AT contest.

He (assumeing PK is a he) is also one of the head employees at the ACAC.
he is??? I'm one right?

SMARTTECHDRAGON15 said:
Yeah, he won the last AT contest. The first place prize is receiving a sage rank.
yeah I know that. then do I have to make a AT to win the contest?

The best AT wins. But you should know that this next contest (tomorrow to sunday) is the last where you can be a Sage. Well its no exactly the last becasue I'll make it a prize every now and then, but not for every contest.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
The best AT wins. But you should know that this next contest (tomorrow to sunday) is the last where you can be a Sage. Well its no exactly the last becasue I'll make it a prize every now and then, but not for every contest.
Ill be there and Ill win it.

ZERO_13 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
well you didn't win it, but you'll get to be a sage anyway!

ZERO_13 said:
BULERIAS said:
ZERO_13 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
well you didn't win it, but you'll get to be a sage anyway!
I did my best.
I know, but try better next time.

Back