• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i found out a girl at school was cutting herself during second period. she's not my friend, but i really feel bad for her. i hope she gets better soon.. <3

Gosh thats horrible! :eek:

1. My cat has killed 3 freakin birds today. 3. THREE.

2. It's snowing again

i found out a girl at school was cutting herself during second period. she's not my friend, but i really feel bad for her. i hope she gets better soon.. <3

You've gotta tell someone. Tell the school counselor or something. She's not gonna "get better" on her own. You might save a life.

I had been taking this medicine for two months and it was going well so we upped the dose and I took a huge step backwards and it seemed like the medicine wasn't working anymore.

so I'm on a new medicine as of yesterday and these side effects are freaking me out so far. My hearing is going in and out and my vision isn't normal. The ringing in my ears fluctuates often and my head just doesn't feel right. I hope this is as bad as it gets though because some of the common side effects freak me out (like vomiting) and I don't want to deal with that :(

I had been taking this medicine for two months and it was going well so we upped the dose and I took a huge step backwards and it seemed like the medicine wasn't working anymore.

so I'm on a new medicine as of yesterday and these side effects are freaking me out so far. My hearing is going in and out and my vision isn't normal. The ringing in my ears fluctuates often and my head just doesn't feel right. I hope this is as bad as it gets though because some of the common side effects freak me out (like vomiting) and I don't want to deal with that :(

I am so sorry that this is so rough on you, I really hope that you find something that will help you :(

You've gotta tell someone. Tell the school counselor or something. She's not gonna "get better" on her own. You might save a life.
yah i know but her friends are helping her deal with it. honestly i don't want to interfere with her friends bc they're really protective of each other so

they're really good friends and i appreciate that they're trying to help the girl. i would love to have some friends like those.

Last edited:
My throat is pretty sore from screaming my ass off last night.

Last edited:
I feel so unmotivated and drained, it is like I am paralyze with depression... I dont know what to do

3x07 of The 100! No spoilers, but it's so sad!! &#55357;&#56877;&#55357;&#56877;

I am so sorry that this is so rough on you, I really hope that you find something that will help you :(

Thank you!! I'm hoping this medicine really helps in the long run cause changing medicines is not fun.

And I saw where you said your depression makes you feel paralyzed, I hope you can figure that out and feel better!! The medicine I'm on is for depression and anxiety so I know how it feels to not want to move or do anything. It never seems like it at the time, but it will get better :) sending you some good vibes!

Thank you!! I'm hoping this medicine really helps in the long run cause changing medicines is not fun.

And I saw where you said your depression makes you feel paralyzed, I hope you can figure that out and feel better!! The medicine I'm on is for depression and anxiety so I know how it feels to not want to move or do anything. It never seems like it at the time, but it will get better :) sending you some good vibes!

Thank you very much for the consideration. But dont worry about me, you just focus on getting better your self.

My vertical labret piercing, the bar is too long and I keep bugging it lol I have to buy a shorter bar soon. ._.

i should be asleep, but i'm not.
and i drank a ****ton of nyquil. what is this.

I don't know if she like me or not! - ~ -
I like her, we share the same interests, were friends, we sit together at lunch, we pick each other for our own activities (sometimes) and hell! She's in my band! But i don't know if she likes me, she thinks i'm a crushed soul with some messed up history. ADVICE! I'm to afraid to ask her and she might think it's weird and she thinks i'm weird too because i do stuff on the boys at recess and i'm too afraid to suck it up! It's also my last chance to see her because I'm transfering to another district, my head hurts about this mess. I had a dream about her and wrote a song about her. HELP AND ADVICE please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back