• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the day its not over and im still tired...i blame my day yesterday which was very productive that was good

This isn't something that happened today, but lately I feel like every time I have confidence in my ability to do something I end up failing or doing worse. When I don't feel confident I end up doing better at something and it's really annoying. I feel like I have to give myself low expectations in order for myself to succeed at something.

This isn't something that happened today, but lately I feel like every time I have confidence in my ability to do something I end up failing or doing worse. When I don't feel confident I end up doing better at something and it's really annoying. I feel like I have to give myself low expectations in order for myself to succeed at something.

me too

this homework

i have to create a small talk "chat"
with these weird topic

"today headline news"

mom, if you're gonna say "you have no feelings" if this comes off to actually breaking with father, you are more stupid than i thought. no he did not teach me about empathy or feelings.

i'm not saying this might lead to it immediately, but considering this has been going on for this long time you can't say you've been totally out of it either.

Just as I was clearing slots in my signature shop a whole wave of people ordered. I'm gonna get behind again. ;A;

This person who was a friend but gos out their way to say things that try to hurt me, ain't happing.

You're pathetic, please go back to your tree with your weirdos.

they didn't even bother to invite me... then they deliberately post on social medias... when they know I can see what they post..

A body was found buried in the town next to mine along with like two other bodies. >_<

Whoa! That is spooky and very sad.

--------

I've been waiting for someone to email details on an event that is coming up and I haven't heard from them.
I hope they get back to me soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back