What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
at school today i got stuck in the middle of a bloody ink war and i got ink flicked at me and the pen wasn't even a ball point it was like a smashed open uni ball pen so the stain won't come out. the shirts are ?15 ugh why do i deserve this

at school today i got stuck in the middle of a bloody ink war and i got ink flicked at me and the pen wasn't even a ball point it was like a smashed open uni ball pen so the stain won't come out. the shirts are ?15 ugh why do i deserve this

aw too badd
my school just has white shirts so u can get them pretty cheap

My stuff has finally shipped, but "Tracking information is not yet available. Please try again later"

How dare you, UPS?

I don't think I can trust my dryer machine anymore. It's been ruining a lot of my clothes lately even at the most gentle setting. :/

Gonna have to go shopping again, ugh. I'm usually happy to shop but I just got some new clothes a few months ago and barely had a change in my weight.

I hate it when the food cooking smell disrupts my pumpkin spice candle smell. I can even smell the delicious food in my bedroom too.

My brother thinks it's okay to declaw cats and like I get that you are entitled to your own opinion but lol okay

It's the first day of my new, and first, job.
We had an annoying field day today too full of too many people (I'm incredibly introverted)
I'm waiting for my boss to show up atm >x<

I don't think I can trust my dryer machine anymore. It's been ruining a lot of my clothes lately even at the most gentle setting. :/

I've been having the same problem, been finding lots of holes in my clothes after taking them out of the dryer. Then again our dryer is literally like 30 years old so.

Another day with someone who appears to have cooked 불닭볶음면 like ramyeon when it's supposed to be fried noodles with little water and boasts it's 'not that spicy'
........... yes since u did it wrong

the graphic design class i initially signed up for got merged with an advertising class. so now we have two teachers, which is all fine and dandy, except their critiques contradict each other so much, our entire class is confused on how to please them. i need to talk to my advisor at some point..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back