• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my friend keeps calling me "the perfect guy" and won't stop talking about how nice and attractive I am. She keeps trying to hook me up with other girls but it's her I want :/ I know she's into guys, too. Probably doesn't think of me that way and never will. I guess that's what happens when you're childhood friends since age 6 haha

my friend keeps calling me "the perfect guy" and won't stop talking about how nice and attractive I am. She keeps trying to hook me up with other girls but it's her I want :/ I know she's into guys, too. Probably doesn't think of me that way and never will. I guess that's what happens when you're childhood friends since age 6 haha

i ship you two

i want candy but i'm too tired to go down buy something and we only have popcorn :(

also random stiff neck headaches go away

homework. I have to write a story, complete a small essay, do some math that I don't entirely understand, finish a biology packet, ugh

- - - Post Merge - - -

i just wanna relaaaax

Last edited:
This week has been overwhelmingly stressful so far. I'm doing my best not to completely freak out.

My game tomorrow was cancelled.

Apparently, we were matched up against a team from a neighbouring city that doesn't even exist. That would've been fun, probably would've scored my first goal since U-7......

How could I pay a 1000$ for this laptop and it doesn't even have a backlight keyboard

he annoys the living hell out of me but i still talk to him everyday

My drawing tablet is basically broken. I've had it for years- it was my first tablet I ever got & I have no way of buying another one.. At least not for a few months. siGH

Mom just go lay down somewhere hot you are so annoying. I just asked if I could take _one_ can of beer or if we had few left I could have gone down buying my own since the booze store is still open. Stop getting into worthless arguments about payment and whatnot ****, they are irrelevant here and has nothing to do with the question. I simply actually asked since you are the ones who bought them and if I could take on? Simple and straight? Apparently not stupid *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back