• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the actual heck they removed the worldwide option on youtube. FINE I'LL JUST SET RANDOM COUNTRY **** IT

My mom being totally random and going on about the same stuff every 5 minutes and being a hypocrite in general and whatnot.. ugh

My mother's a ridiculous hypocrite. Always screaming about how people can't communicate and how she has to roast people for not listening to her, yet I can't inform her of a simple bill coming up without her rolling her eyes, popping attitude or brushing me off entirely. Utter bull****.

BTS JUST RELEASED A NEW TRAILER
10/10/16 I'M DED
BUT MY BDAY IS THE 16TH WILL IT GET DELIVERED IN TIME HNN

Last edited:
western ppl making fun of asian height or feeling good about it
Oi there are enough tall dudes here and even if there are 'short' people, it's the same in every other ethnic group they are just taking notice of the height due to stereotypes and prejudice
I've seen PLENTY grown up European men shorter or only 1-2cm taller than me.
Irritating af

too much coffee also my tum hurts ugh.

also when you almost solve a whole crossword but there are like 2-3 words you can't figure out fo rlife aaahh

so there used to be this big oak tree in the back yard, finally had it cut down cause it was half dead and a fallen limb nearly clipped the house. all that's left of it is a fairly large stump.

and the idiot neighbor kids keep climbing on and jumping off said tree stump. i so don't need some angry parent coming over and complaining or suing me cause their kid hurt themselves in my yard...

and i have a migraine for the third day in a row.

This week has been a mess. I feel so overwhelmed. This week can go **** itself honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back