• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's something good that happened in your game today?

Leopold asked to move out! It's a little bitter sweet since he was my first campsite villager and although I couldn't stand him at first, he grew on me. I'm very excited to invite someone new!

Finished my recipe collection. Only ones left are for events/seasons/astrological months that have yet to happen. I'm not a TT'er, so those will come as the year progresses.

- caught the golden trout and mahi-mahi
- got to a 5 star rating :33

- caught the golden trout and mahi-mahi
- got to a 5 star rating :33

Your post reminded me that I needed to catch my last golden trout before the month runs out... thanks for the reminder or else I totally would have forgotten!

Finally caught 3 golden trout and 3 mahi-mahi so I can get the models from CJ.

EDIT: Also just realized I also caught 3 giant trevally fish as well! Woohoo!

This is more of a summary, but last week I happened to catch three rare fish just by randomly bumping into them. The mahi-mahi, a golden trout and a coelacanth. Except for the coelacanth I hadn't caught any of them yet, so I was quite happy!
I've also started working on a few areas of my island and while it's nowhere near finished, it feels pretty good to start something and see it develop over a few days. I hope my beach bar will be ready for visitors soon.

And last night I went island hopping to find a new villager. Things didn't look good at first, but I found a DIY I was looking for (firewood) and my 10th ticket got me sweet Merengue. While I wasn't even looking for popular villagers, I'm still happy to have her on my island now! :blush:

I let K.K. play Spring Blossom today and requested another song which was an error song that was the Wild World theme!

Finally got a new K.K. song after accidentally requesting the same song 2 weeks in a row that I already had anyways. :>

I've also been planning out more of my town and randomly got a DIY recipe I had really decided I wanted to find. I thought I would either have to search for one here and buy it or just forget about it, so that was a nice find!

And I've had good luck with new Lily of the valley spawns this week!

Just got Hamlet in my campsite yesterday and invited him in. Found out it was his bday today so I TT'd in order to celebrate it!
sooo cute 🥰

I finally found Raymond in my campsite after three years of time traveling/4 days real time... I think I'm gonna cry ;; 🥳

I was island hopping for a jock to have every personality and found Dom!

I got the best random balloon clothing drop ever.... a green and white Sukajan jacket with a tiger design, it's SO cool I had no idea this jacket design existed in the game - I love it and I want one in real life :D hahaha

I wrote to Fang, and I've read where villagers won't send you a gift unless you send them one worth $2500 or more, which kinda sucks putting a monetary value on friendship. Anyway, I sent him a paw doorplate that I customized, and they aren't worth much, and it was the first letter I've sent him, and this morning I got a nice letter back, with an imperial screen attached.

Put back a little of my lost faith in the game. :)

Reactions: lei
Back