• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's something good that happened in your game today?

Today was a good day on Prismatica!
Did a trade with a user, and they tipped extra ;__; that always feels super good!

But i spent most of the day catching the new June Fishies!
I love so much, when a new month rolls around, the new bugs and fish to catch and find.
Made Antonio REALLY happy with the gift of a baseball shirt, hoping he'll give me his picture soon <3

I finally got the wooden bookshelf DIY from a bottle on my beach. That thing has been evading me forever. Looking forward to getting my 5 books in the mail tomorrow so I can craft it:)

Daisy is outside for the first time today, so it's nice to see her out and about.

Apparently Whitney came up with the idea to mix succotash and green tea, which Diana liked. Diana liked it so much she asked Whitney to send her more ideas.

Good for them.

Today was a great day all around.

All of the new June stuff really kept me occupied, and I somehow got really lucky with all the new fish and insects. Which is not to say I already caught them all...but I'm pretty close. One of the mystery islands I went to even netted me two Arapaima and an Arowana in about 30 seconds flat. Lol. My mind was pretty much blown. It was literally back-to-back-to-back. Saw a huge shadow in river...fished it...huge Arapaima. Walked to mouth of river...Arowana. Walked back to main river...saw another huge shadow...second Arapaima. Also got tons of sharks in all of the various forms without really trying. I'm pretty sure I only have a couple river fish and some of the rare/expensive beetles left to get. I really cleaned house today. Also did the first day of the wedding thing and enjoyed it more than I thought I would.

Also...I needed a new villager for my town, so I did a few island tours. Randomly came across Merry, who is not in a million years someone who I would ever think of myself as wanting or looking for...but, she was honestly just too adorable, and I was like "Yeah...

Flick is here today, so I’m selling a lot of butterflies. Almost finished with the fish for June as well only missing the saddled bichir, gar and hammerhead.

Last edited:
Today I finally had Phil move out and I gave him to my friend!

Phil is a sweet villager so im glad i was able to give him to one of my good friends :D

Found six summer shells!
Got the water wall and shellfish pochette DIYs from balloons
Paid off my upstairs loan and started construction on my basement
Caught a firefly, mosquito, drone beetle, hammerhead, whale shark, sucker fish and ribbon eel.

got one of the last few summer diys i need! colton also asked to move out - he’s the smug i’m the least worried about moving out but i’m excited to go island hopping again soon lol

-I have Reneigh back with her real interior now
-I have Judy back from a mystery island after selling her already after getting her pic. Impulse move in lol
-I gave all my villagers gifts that I can
-Bought more stuff from Saharah that isn’t the cafe wall still.
-Got the wedding bench and 11 hearts for the event today.
-I looked for sharks even though I caught a bunch from finding a big fin mystery island while I TTed 2 weeks ago.

Back