• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What’s the last game you finished?

I just finished Chrono Trigger (SNES version) for the first time. Very cute, charming RPG. I don't know why it's taken me until now to complete it.

I finished the 3DS version of Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King today, and saw all four possible endings! I think it's probably amongst my favorites in the series (although XI is still my favorite overall), and I definitely understand its popularity. Aside from one or two things I think could've been executed a little better, I think it had a really incredible story and, as per Dragon Quest usual, a really compelling and lively cast.
Also, I've gotta give major props to the voice actors for the party and most other major characters—some of the minor NPC's lines were kind of off, but the main cast totally owned their roles.

Threads of Fate was an RPG recommended to me by a friend of mine a couple of years ago. As a PlayStation 1 game, it has aged rather terribly, and there are quite a few aspects of the game that are so bad that I wouldn't really blame anyone if it turned them off from completing the game. But for what it is, I enjoyed myself. It's not going to be revered as one of my favorites, but it had its charms.

Alongside that, I finally managed to get around to Metroid Dread, and I think it was absolutely worth the looooooooooong wait. It's probably the best game in the series since Super Metroid. So, so good.

I finished the main story of Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town (saw credits) but still plan on playing the post-game

finished another replay of fire emblem: awakening lol kinda wish they'd reboot this or bring it to the switch u_u ngl kind of enjoy it more than three houses. but i guess it's a lil apples and oranges comparison because of some mechanics haha

Last game I beat was Sonic Origins. On the surface, I enjoyed the game, but man, the audio tanks on Sonic 3, enough so that I wish they fixed it so the audio doesn't sound so compressed.

I recently finished BioShock Infinite and man what a game!
It was really different from the games I previously did but I loved it. I absolutely love the retro-futuristic aesthetic and the salts system was really cool. The scenario was brilliant, however the gameplay was not that incredible, fights really tend to be redundent.
I highly recommend it, it was really cool and I still have the DLCs to do which are amazing as well I've been told.
I'd like to try Bioshock 1&2 but I'm scared easily and I heard they're pretty scary games so I don't think I'll try them out.

Currently on the credits screen of Final Fantasy IX. This was the first Final Fantasy game I ever played, back when I was but ten years old. I never got very far, and I didn't own my own PlayStation at the time, so keeping up with it proved to be impossible. Replaying it now, I expected to have some nostalgia for it and to think it was a good game as most Final Fantasy games are. But I did not expect it would ultimately become one of my favorite video games of all time. It's by no means perfect, but everything from the graphics (for their time; obviously they're extremely dated now) to the music to the story to the gameplay was all simply phenomenal.

It's just so very good, and I loved it more than I thought I would.

Completed Joe & Mac 2: Lost in the Tropics. I hadn't played the first (second? Congo's Caper seems to be linked to the series), but I enjoyed it, even if I didn't really understand the whole flowers thing (they always disliked them). The sprites were nice, especially the dinosaurs.

It's been a while since I last properly finished a game, probably would have to be Undertale. 👀 Most I got through recently was probably Outer Wilds, maybe about half-way. Though I did enter a Tribal Wars server about a month ago which I played on until I died, so I guess that kinda counts 🤣

Recently I beat all the Left 4 Dead 2 campaigns with my friends, it was insanely chaotic and fun. Though we took a long time to finish it since we all wanted to play on a harder difficulty, lol.

i have a ton of unfinished games i need to get through. Tunic, Outer Wilds, RE4.

but most recently, i think in feb-march, i played Hypnospace Outlaw and VERY MUCH ENJOYED IT. i really love the 90s web aesthetic and this game scratched the itch i've had for it. very excited for the sequel, dreamsettler, to come out. it'll be early 2000s inspired and thats more relatable to me soooo, hype!!

me and my sister just finished the pacifist route of undertale and we are trying to finish the genocide route but she can’t get past undyne the undying :,)) stupid joycons
it’s the worst possible console to play the battles on because of the drift

i just finished stray & im cryin for real in the club rn

me and my sister just finished the pacifist route of undertale and we are trying to finish the genocide route but she can’t get past undyne the undying :,)) stupid joycons
it’s the worst possible console to play the battles on because of the drift
I couldn't get past Sans on a working controller. I can't imagine how literally impossible it would be with even the tiniest of Joycon malfunctions.

I last finished Cyberpunk 2077. Wasn't sure how I'd feel about it, but after I got through the slow beginning and the story really picked up, I ended up enjoying it. Even though there's still some technical limitations to playing it on an original PS4 (it can take a few seconds to load assets when going from point A to point B if you travel too quickly) that can be annoying to deal with at times, it ended up being a solid game after all the patches that have been made to it.

Back