• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's the worst thing you've done in ACNL?

Made a fourth character.
Now I'm attached and now I can't do the reset method without deleting her. :(

I... I... I sacrificed a pattern stump... to place a project in a perfect spot!
I am such a moster!​

Told all my villagers in letters that their life is nothing, that they don't even exist and that I am the only truly alive person.

For the first two weeks of playing the game I was selling all of the fossils, fish, and bugs that I had gotten.
I didn't realize you had to donate to the museum...oops.

And I sold ALL of the peaches (native fruit) in my town just to pay off the first 1,000 bell debt...
Literally ALL of my peaches...

Last edited:
I sent Rocket a really...angry letter. I told her she was ugly and that everyone should hate her. Pretty sure I sent her a death threat. Maybe that's why she moved.

A villager I didn't like asked me if he should buy one of my overpriced garbage items at the Re-Tail. He said that if he bought it, he would not have enough money to go grocery shopping. But I told him to buy it and he did. I felt really bad for the next few days...

Back