• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's the worst thing you've done in ACNL?

Oh well D: Good luck getting her back! I could try to help, as she's a possible starter and my cartridge will arrive soon? I have the downloaded copy.

I could try and find her as a starter and get her to you?

thanks, but i've got her reserved!

When Quillson (the duck) moved in, the first time I spoke to him he used the word "riduckulous"...

Most unpleased by this awful pun, I made up my mind then and there to run him out of town. I first tried to evict him but apparently the guys who made New Leaf never considered that feature (for all the game's good, I notice a lot of pretty basic stuff isn't here...)

...So instead, I created a special design called "Eviction Notice". It's a noose on a black background. I displayed it right outside his door and it remained there until he moved, a feat only accomplished after routinely trapping him between holes and beating him with a bug net for hours on end.

Last edited:
Lol! I'm trying to get Skye out as I'm trading her with someone... But she is as stubborn as something that's really stubborn.

I time traveled myself into winter because I wanted to see the snow. I soon realized that the sky was always gray and gloomy so I time traveled a couple months ahead without knowing villagers could still move. I lost Rosie and Kyle. :'(

I also had a bunch of random villagers in my town at that point so I threw them all out. I wish I had known Colton was so wanted...

Lol! I'm trying to get Skye out as I'm trading her with someone... But she is as stubborn as something that's really stubborn.

My Skye is doing that too.. She's the one that's been in the town the longest. I can't seem to get her out. T_T

But yea worst things.. hmm. My bf (who doesn't play AC) was asking me about hitting villagers with stuff (if axe did anything, shovel, etc). I told him hitting them with nets gets different reactions depending on the personality of the animal. So I went around my town hitting as many different personalities and then repeating the responses they gave back to him. Eventually he told me to stop because it was mean. :c

I sold lots of rare items. I never thought I'd be able to connect with others, because my 3DS never connected to the internet, and I didn't have any use for the items.

Accidentaly dug up a whole bunch of my hybrids because I wanted to dig up a fossil that appeared in the middle of them all..... stupid fossils and my unco super ordination skills. But like Dierdre says... Whatevs..

Forgot to do the reset trick for Muffy's house. She moved right in front of the campsite. She must GO.

D: So many sad stories.

Also, I think Skye is close to moving. Julian keeps asking over and over, and I'm worried I'll loose him... But I go day by day and talk to him over and over each day until he starts thinking, and I do the same with Skye, so I'm sure that between the two I have everyone in my village covered. XD

Sold one of my golden watering cans accidentally to retail. Luckily I had an extra from my other character

Wait, actually the worst thing I did was TT Blaire out </3

I gave a sloppy chair away without realising it was so rare. I'm sure I made someone very happy.

I serve Paula the wrong coffee on purpose. Well, it was a happy accident, to be perfectly honest. I see her coming into the caf?, and I'm like "oh hell no, she's not getting anything". But since I can't not give her anything, she gets blend, which I deem to be the most basic, no milk and no sugar. Luckily none of that is what she wants.

Uggh, during the fireworks festival I kept buying those fortune things for the lovely phone etc? I got a star bopper! so I put it on replacing my crown. I had a bunch of the dud tickets, I went and threw them away, along with my crown X). Didn't realize this until the next morning of course lol.

~Sold entire Sloppy, Cardboard, Egg and Pave sets to retail without knowing value.

~TT'ed out Julian, Lobo, Kyle, Pashmina, Tangy, Kitty, and Stitches by accident.

~Gave away Gracie Set for single item.

~Still is a 50/50 chance I'll actually CATCH the shark.

I declare myself horrible at this game. Good thing I learned now. Now I have 4 great villagers (Fuchsia, Vesta, Phoebe, Rudy) and I'm much more careful about kicking out undesirables. My only regret is that I'll never see Julian again, though can you get him back when he passes through the town plaza? I never figured that out...

Back