• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's the worst thing you've done in ACNL?

I wanted to giveaway Freckles for free because at that day I was thinking about others villagers and I said yes when she asked to move. And now she came and game me something free and said that she just wanted to put a smile on my face. Aww...I mailed the person about not giving anymore.
I'm horrible... ): ( but I have Frecless at least c: )

I have sent both Stitches, Whitney, and other various wolves to the void without knowing people wanted them...
That was before I decided to check out New Leaf forums.
:(

in my first town, i had marshal move in as the 7th villager.

later on, i wanted to reset my town after getting annoyed with the layout, and i...... i reset not knowing how LOVED marshal was =(
and i didn't know what TTing to get a villager to move out trick was..

then i came back to TBT, and i see so many people wanting / buying marshal and i'm just like

"i could've helped someone get their dream villager, if only i had known"

oh well.. XD
i hope a marshal lover doesn't read this and poke me to death aushd98uoaij

in my first town, i had marshal move in as the 7th villager.

later on, i wanted to reset my town after getting annoyed with the layout, and i...... i reset not knowing how LOVED marshal was =(
and i didn't know what TTing to get a villager to move out trick was..

then i came back to TBT, and i see so many people wanting / buying marshal and i'm just like

"i could've helped someone get their dream villager, if only i had known"

oh well.. XD
i hope a marshal lover doesn't read this and poke me to death aushd98uoaij

I like Marshal, but I won't poke you to death. XD

I mean, it's not your fault you didn't know. ^-^ Back in WW and CF I had Wolfgang and Kiki on both, and then I just let them move into the void. Not long after they returned, but still D:

On my very first day of game play ever, I sold my only piece of perfect fruit.
Have not made that mistake again.

So Diana just asked me to dig up that time capsule I buried for her. Since that day I buried it I had the aim of covering whole town floor. I have no idea where it was buried or how to find it under flowers. Sorry Diana!! You'll have to go without.

I accidentally sold my pretty pink wetsuit to Reese. I paid 250k for that wetsuit. Now I am facepalming.

I smacked Sydney on the head with my net and she cried and I felt so bad so I sent her a gift saying i'm sorry. :(

I sold all of my roccoco things, and now I have to reorder them all again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

On my very first day of game play ever, I sold my only piece of perfect fruit.
Have not made that mistake again.

Yeah, but you know whats worse?
I ATE MINE.
That was in June, and ive never seen another since

Last edited:
I sold my 1st character's silver can long time ago and just realized it a few minutes ago. C:

Last edited:
I TTed for the first time and lost Monique without her telling me she was moving and lost all my flowers cause I forgot about putting the beautiful ordinance on. Definitely learnt my lesson never TTing again!

Gave a Saddled Bichir to a villager because she requested one and I did not know at the time how rare it is.
Haven't been able to find one since then.

Back