• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Your Favorite Alligator Villager

What's Your Favorite Alligator Villager

• Total voters

Tylerhelt14

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Alligators are a animal crossing species that not many people talk about. So This Poll is to show some love to the gators of the animal crossing world. Which one is your favorite.

my personal favourite is gayle! i absolutely love her design so, so much and think she’s a total sweetheart (no pun intended lol)! i also really like roswell, sly and del. ☺️

My favorite is currently Gayle, I even had her once she's so sweet and adorable.

My favourites are Roswell, Liz, Alli and Sly. :)

Last edited:
It was hard for me to choose between Del and Drago. Drago has a cool dragon design, but I love Del's colors and cranky personality. Ultimately, personality wins out for me so I went with Del.

Definitely Gayle!! She was one of my initial villagers in ACNL and never asked to leave my town yet. I'm surprised she's not more popular, with a pastel pink+white color scheme and hearts on her design you would think everyone with a pink/pastel town would lwant her.

I also got a soft spot for Liz, for the same reason as Gayle (except she's on my ACNG town) and Alli, who spent a long time on my 2nd ACWW town.

I'm biased toward Drago since he's in my village. He seems like a stoner neighbor who's always down to hang out with you. Plus I made the mistake of buying Santa hats for all the villagers around Christmas and they're STILL wearing them like your hungover co-workers from an office Christmas party, but not Drago. I know it's petty but I love him lol.

Roswell. He looks like a chocolate mixed with white chocolate.

Back