• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What’s your favorite bush type

I liked holly the most, even with the snow. There's something really charming about red berries on a green bush.

I haven't really compared all the leaves for each type, but aside from Holly, I like any out of season bush. Unless I'm missing something, they're the only way to have shrubs without flowers on them.

I like all of them to some extent, but I'd say the blue hydrangeas and white azaleas are my favorites, just given the pure amount of them I have on my island right now! I think that both the hydrangeas and azaleas as a whole are so great because they look good no matter the season and even if they aren't in bloom.
Like, I think the holly looked super pretty during the holidays, but I refrained from even planting any of them until the snow hit the ground because I just don't think they look good without the snow imo.

Holly and pink camelias are my favorites, although it'll probably change when winter is over.

I like all of them really. I also like how they bloom seasonal so there is always sonethung to look at.

I only really plant hibiscus bushes - they fit my island's theme a lot more than the others. I particularly like the red ones :p

I love hydrangeas in real life and in the game, they give off such a fairytale quality. Next in line are azaleas and tea olives.

I've never been into the shrubs, even in New Leaf. If I were to have a favorite, it would probably be Holly. Tea Olive would probably be second, I guess.

Back