Sweet Heart Balloon
Pinky
The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 Patch
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Alrighty, last week we discussed what kind of fruit juice we like. This time it’s all about milk. So what team are you on?

Team regular milk?
8pBnJUX.jpeg

Choccy milk?
v2vVjQ2.jpeg

Or strawberry milk? plus a couple others.
uDpiJ5M.jpeg

I do love chocolate milk, but my favorite has to be banana. They used to make this chocolate banana milk from a brand called Sir Bananas. It was unfortunately discontinued, but I'm happy to say I was able to enjoy the drink while it was available.

I love traditional milk and loved chocolate milk as a child. However, I am drinking soy milk now to reduce dairy consumption. I am also exploring other milks like oat and hazelnut but I like soy the best.

I'm not a huge fan of milk in general, but I know I've enjoyed plain milk, hot chocolate, iced chocolate, and flavoured milk (chocolate, honeycomb, banana, strawberry). I've also tried almond milk, which was fine.

Choccy milk goes hard, but I barely even have it. So while that’s my pick, I have normal milk a lot more.

Chocolate milk is my favourite, I don’t have it often but always enjoy it when i fancy a treat! I’m not a huge fan of regular milk, I’d have it on cereal and use it for hot chocolates but hardly ever just drink it as is.

I voted for oat milk, and my second choice is soy milk. I asked my brother to pour a glass of milk for me once, and he poured cow's milk instead of oat milk. I drank it, thinking it was oat milk. It tasted so weird, so I don't think I can ever go back. 😭

Back