What's your favorite kind of milk?

What kind of milk you like the most?

• Total voters
The only milk I like straight from a glass is chocolate milk. Regular milk is good for like cereal and dunking cookies but I don't wanna drink it straight.

I can't drink straight up milk anymore and don't like it anyway so I normally have oak or almond! I used to looooove strawberry milk though

I just realized I didn’t answer my own question haha but yeah choccy milk for me too although I mostly drink regular milk now. And I remember drinking plenty of strawberry milk back in school.

I do really love chocolate milk (I'm actually very picky bc I only like Nesquick syrup and nothing else hehe), but I largely prefer to drink oatmilk (I'm very picky about that too lol). I can handle small amounts of 2% but anything beyond that makes me feel sick.

regular milk 10/10. not too sweet not too bland. i like chocolate milk sometimes but there are certain brands that make them too sweet that i hate. regular milk is just right.

Just regular milk that I mix with something, I don't just drink plain milk. Soy milk is good too but I let it to my family who is lactose intolerant.

I have a weird sensory issue where I hate beverages and I only drink water. So I only consume milk in cereal. I wouldn’t ever use milk other than standard cows’ milk for anything.

My mom is lactose intolerant, and back when I was in middle school, my dad brought home some Lactaid brand milk (special milk with a digestive enzyme inside) for her to try. Unfortunately, it still made her sick, so my dad and I had to finish it. We immediately agreed that it was much better than regular milk and started buying that, so it’s still what I purchase today, even though I’m not lactose intolerant myself. I think the added enzymes make it gentler on my stomach and easier to digest.

It also just tastes better. I always try to describe it by saying that whole milk is to skim milk as Lactaid is to whole milk. It tastes a little brighter and sweeter and more complete. I mostly just eat plain Cheerios, but I still find it flavorful because the milk brings a lot of its own flavor.

Regular and chocolate milk, I drank regular only for a long time until I found some chocolate milk powder on Costco and decided to give that a try. Best decision ever! 🥛🍫 It usually depends on my mood what I drink.

Oh yeah, the milk must be lactose free. I don't mind if there's lactose in it though, but if I drink too much of that I'll get a stomach ache.

My favorite is chocolate milk. I loved regular milk when I was little, but then I drank too much of it once and threw it up, so after that I started drinking water instead of milk... Now I only have regular milk with cereal and such

Back