• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

What’s your favorite vegetable?

I love cabbage, sweet potatoes, and corn. I was going to list more but I recently learned that they're actually (technically) classified as fruit and not vegetables.

Squash & zucchini!!!!!! (Even though I’m pretty sure they’re considered a fruit). I also absolutely adore broccoli and sugar snap peas, and spinach.

Broccoli! I love it!
A few others would probably be sweet potatoes (even though I'm pretty sure potatoes aren't considered a veggie..?), carrots (NOT COOKED.. yuck), asparagus, okra, and maaaybeee even spinach! I love veggies in soup, a LOT. So, as long as it's cooked, given the exception of carrots (I cannot stand them cooked), I'll eat it ^_^

Sometimes I'll eat broccoli raw, and I always used to eat it raw, until I had it steamed. Then I fell in love with it xD

I love broccoli, asparagus, corn, cabbage, sweet potatoes, zucchini, squash, etc etc. Basically everything everyone listed above plus more! I'm a veggie enthusiast.

Back