• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Whats your favourite Kitten/Cat character?

Emily

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Red Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
January Birthstone (Garnet)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
I have seen similar topics like this before, but never with cats so I wanted to start one :D

My fave cat is Mitzi shes so adorable and I'm desperate to search for her :)

Rosie<3 I'm getting her tonight or tomorrow:D

Rosie is so cute. None of the other cats really do it for me. She's just so bubbly!!

Felicity by far oh my god I love her so much.

Kid Cat, Olivia, and Rudy are also really great!

Tom, Kid Cat and Rosie are the only cats I can understand.. Rudy's okay too, but against Kid Cat? No chance :p

I love Olivia too I got her off Zenya YAYAYAYAYAYYY I was so happy hehe<3

Mitzi's my absolute favourite, I've had her in every town I've ever had <3 followed by Felicity and Ankha!

Right now, my favorite cat is Tom. Partly because he's in my town and partly because his coat pattern and crankiness reminds me of my cat.

Punchy is adorable too. If I ever got him in a town, I don't know if I'd be able to let him go, despite having had him already and wanting to experience new villagers.

Hmm, can't seem to make up my mind. I'll pick Rosie for nostalgia sake, she was my first villager in the GC game... I like Tabby a whole lot too. Unfortunately I don't particularly like the peppy personality in NL so I don't think I'll be getting either of them for my town.

I'm not a huge fan of the cats. I currently have Lolly, although I do find her a little boring. I had Rosie in a different town, but auctioned her off because I couldn't keep her - I liked her more than Lolly.

Mitzi and Kitty.
Meh. Not a huge fan of the cats. If Tangy and Rosie weren't peppy, I'd like them too.

Tom because he was a villager I had forever in the GC game and he was awesome
And Kiki because shes adorableee :3

Come on! It's gotta be Kiki! My favorite villager of all!

Back