• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's your island tune?

LunaLemons1

Seashore Seashell-Seller
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
1816-2958-3580
A while ago I was curious about everyone's island names, and now I'm curious about what everyone's island tune is, and if it's a reference to something, why did you choose that?

Right now, mine is the traverse town theme from kingdom hearts because the first phrase fit just right, and KH music is really great :)

Mine is Man on The Moon by Britney Spears
I don’t have an island theme, but my name and island name are constellation based and figured the tune should be too.

At first I was trying to make up some jingle to fit the “being-at-sea” vibe, but I had the accordion part of Song of Storms be a fill-in.

Soon after, the first six notes of Lugia’s song became my new island tune and it’s pretty fitting

Tokyo Incidents - 3min. (the part that says "sayonara hajimemash ite", their leitmotif to most songs)

Random notes I came up with when I was trying out the town tune tool in New Leaf back then. I still like the way it sounds. :blush:

Mine is the Law & Order: SVU theme. There’s no crime on my island lol I just like that tune, it was my town tune in New Leaf as well.

Back