• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

When do you WANT/THINK AC:3DS to be released?

I was reading online that in the ONM it said that AC 3DS will be released in Japan in the Autumn of 2012 meaning that we most likely will see it during Christmas or Spring 2013 :S

I think they may be planning the release based on some other new 3DS titles coming out soon. Which sucks, honestly. As much as I love, and will get the new Luigi's Mansion I still would prefer AC to come out first. Though I don't see them releasing it as late as christmas, I'm shooting for September as the earliest.

At this point, I'd be happy with random screenshots. Anything new.

Perhaps this will happen

Animal Crossing: Sometime during summer
Luigi's Mansion: October for halloween
Wii U: November (worked well for the wii)

Maybe we'll just have to wait until E3.

I want it to be released today (Defiantly will not happen), but it will be released anywhere from May - September everywhere.

Perhaps this will happen

Animal Crossing: Sometime during summer
Luigi's Mansion: October for halloween
Wii U: November (worked well for the wii)

Maybe we'll just have to wait until E3.

My hopes exactly. It makes more sense to release AC during/after summer, then Luigi's Mansion in autumn. I'm positive we'll get the whole deal at e3 this year.

I was reading online that in the ONM it said that AC 3DS will be released in Japan in the Autumn of 2012 meaning that we most likely will see it during Christmas or Spring 2013 :S

They might do what they did with City Folk/LGttC. A worldwide release!

Same. Does anyone know when they will release a new Nintendo Direct?

Apparently there's rumours going on about a new Nintendo Direct on April so let's just wait until next month. I'm sure there may be a few tid bits on the game since it's been almost 3 months we last had any new info. The last one was the developer's roundtable and that aired on December :/

I'm pretty sure they might tease us about their showcase for E3 on the next Nintendo Direct and that probably would be anything from paper mario to wii U. Animal crossing may be in between, I hope there's more info on animal crossing than paper mario because there's been so much mario games already :/

Last edited:
Hopefully!

This is most likely gonna happen... maybe...

City Folk didn't have a worldwide release in terms of being released everywhere at the same time. The US and CA got it four days before JP, and EU and AU didn't get it until two weeks later than everyone else.
It'll probably happen like that again though, sadly. It would be nice for everyone to get it on the same day.

City Folk didn't have a worldwide release in terms of being released everywhere at the same time. The US and CA got it four days before JP, and EU and AU didn't get it until two weeks later than everyone else.
It'll probably happen like that again though, sadly. It would be nice for everyone to get it on the same day.

Oh wow I've always thought it was only a few days apart. Hopefully things change with this game.

Back