• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Where did you put your home?

CHR:)S

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Classic Easter Egg
It seems like everyone and their mother out it next to the waterfall, but if you're the 1% that did not, where did you put it and why?

I put it close to the Town Tree cause that tree be awesome yo.

Also I didn't notice the Waterfall in my town until after :(

I put mine not just next to the waterfall but also near the ocean.... oohhhh aaaahhhhh.....

I put mine near a ramp to the ocean, that's also close to the dock and it's also near a river. Not near the waterfall though. :)

Nope. I originally wanted to put mine between the railroad and the river but it was too "close". So I put mine by the river and it's surrounded by water on 3 sides. My other character will be by the waterfall.

I put mine at the end of a cliff, the farthest point out in my town. You can see the waterfall to the right, and the beach and ocean to the left. Not to mention it's really close to Re-Tail.

When I get it, I would like to place mine by the waterfall at the start of the river. I had a home in City Folk right below a waterfall and pictured this nice garden area with a bench and everything next to it. It all seems quite pleasant in my head.
On the other hand, I might have my house elsewhere and just have the garden in the waterfall area... I think I might do that instead :3
Then I can stick my house by the jumping cliff :D

I put mine near the cliff to the ocean because it was very spacey and close to the beach ramp! However, it's very far from the default bridge so it's a bit of a pain for now, but I'm glad we're able to build a bridge ourselves!

Mines right in between a beach ramp and a river bridge, plus Re-Tail is right above the bridge so I though it was a pretty good place to build a house!

I put mine near the cliff to the ocean because it was very spacey and close to the beach ramp! However, it's very far from the default bridge so it's a bit of a pain for now, but I'm glad we're able to build a bridge ourselves!

I am place somewhat the same

I put my house right on the cliff by the ocean. It's kind of out in the middle of nowhere to be honest,lol. It probably would have been a better spot for a lighthouse.

I put my house right on the cliff by the ocean. It's kind of out in the middle of nowhere to be honest,lol. It probably would have been a better spot for a lighthouse.

Have the brought the lighthouse back!? :0

I put it in this one area by the river in the middle-ish of town by Retail close by a waterfall but not right next to it.

EDIT- you have to walk a bit to see the waterfall so its not in seeing distance to the house.

Back