• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Where is Gnome? - Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 2

Previously, a mysterious bear answers the door and listens to the gnomes’ request for help:

“I can help if you can help me. Some of my guys ran into some trouble. Can any of you give a good punch or kick?”

Hungry Gnome, excited with the thought of finally sharing his spicy party juice recipe to interested company, pipes up a resounding, “You bet!”

Presently…

Round 2:

Passionate Gnome: "Taking bets on the next round!"
Sprightly Gnome: "All my money on Stinky!"
Rebel Gnome: "You sure you want to do that, buddy?"
Laid-Back Gnome: "Eh, let him do what he wants. Hey Passion, I'll bet everything on Stinky's next opponent."

Round 2:

Hungry Gnome: "Going to buy some snacks!"
Sleepy Gnome: "Can I sleep on that?"
Rebel Gnome: "Tag me, I want to play!"
Rest of the Gnomes: "Oh brothers!?"

Round #2
Sleepy gnome: I told you guys I had cat-like reflexes, but you guys just laughed it off. Well, look who’s napping now! Excuse me, I’m off to go win this match.

Round 2:

Poncho:
And the round is over! Stinky is down! Wait, is he sleeping? Is that even allowed?

*The Gnome Council deliberates*

Rebel Gnome:
Eh, sure, we'll allow it...

Poncho, under his breath: I'm pretty sure that's still cheating somehow...

Round 2:

Passionate Gnome: “Ok, listen up. This guy’s so confident that he’s napping in the ring, and we’re half his size and have never wrestled before.”

Other gnomes: “But…?”

Passionate Gnome: “There’s no but, I just thought I’d mention it.”

round 2:
"this solo wrestling exhibition was really exciting! ive never seen someone beat themself so badly. and the flying peoples elbow at the end really blew me away!"

Round #2

In their travels to return home, the gnomes came across a bizarre display of ritualized combat being performed by creatures much larger than them. After being rejected from participating due to height restrictions, the group came up with foolproof plan for victory: 8 gnomes in a trench coat.

Round 2

Hungry: "It's been 12 hours since the match... why are we still here? And why is Stinky still knocked out?
Passionate: "Stinky's not knocked out... just contemplating how you can go from winning real fighting matches to scripted losing in choreographed entertainment "events" in 2 years."

Round #2

When you woke up this morning, did you consider the possibility that you might be assaulted by a roving horde of gnomes? No? Neither did Stinky, and it's about to cost him his championship.

Round 2

It was a great relief to the gnomes that Stinky had been KO’d by his own smell after the challenger they’d bet their bells on and wasted time tracking through a maze failed to offer up anything more then a briefcase for the fight.

Round 3

03djbeachclub.jpg

Deadline: Thursday, August 25 at 7:00 PM EDT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back