• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Where to find designs?

FreliaCrossing

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hello! Recently I've been looking for a transparent type of stepping stone pattern to use as an alternating path, but I realized I wasn't really finding any new designs in the places I used to look? When I played new leaf I would find qr codes on tumblr or pinterest, but now when I look on those sites I only see codes that have been around since new leaf-- it makes it seem like people aren't making more which I know can't be the case. Maybe I'm looking under the wrong tags?

TLDR;
I can't find new qr codes, so are there specific places I should look? Like a discord server or under a certain pinterest tag? Should I be following creators on instagram/tumblr?

Thank you!

Last edited:
i think all designs are on the kiosk at the able sisters now and the qr scanner on the app is for designs from your ds

right! I might have been unclear when I was phrasing it-- where are good places you've found design ids or creator ids to check out?

Back