Where to place campsite?

I chose mine based on the following criteria:

Secluded from main buildings (who wants to go camping next to the town hall?)
Not in front of train tracks but still far enough north that I can have a couple cedars beside it (who wants to camp in front of train tracks?)
Not next to my house

The corner by the river seemed nice and cozy, and a good place for fishing, too. It just looks right. (sorry the picture is sideways for some reason)

It looks right indeed.
I placed mine in front of the train station because I wanted my visitors to be close of everything. (re-tail, town hall, main street, plaza and the things to come like the caf? and the police station)
I didn't want to place it under my bridge where pretty much nothing will be built excepted houses and things like the lighthouse and the well, sounds boring to me!

WAIT. What are your projected placement of your 2x bridges? Placement of other important Public Works really DEPENDS on this factor!

If you mean WORKS in progress, no. Only 1 project may be active at any time.

That little "bubble" right of the town hall a bridge is going to placed facing retail

I placed mine on that part of cliff, where no beach is underneath. That place where you can use your rod from top of the cliff. I really like the imagination that my camper can overlook the sea when waking up and going out of their tent or igloo. :)

Back