• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Where will you place your house?

K.K. Guitar

The Master Bug-catcher
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Small Mailbox
It is not confirmed that you can actually place your house, but if you could, where would you place it?
I would personally place it by the beach, and as close as possible to Kappn's boat.:)

EDIT: If any of the people with the Japanese version could post some pictures in their posts, it would be greatly appreciated to learn about the possible layouts of the map!:D

Last edited:
Close to Nooks Shop(if it is in town) or close to an open area with no houses/buildings, so I can place Nooks shop there if we can.

I thought this was confirmed earlier this year in a ND showing where Tom Nook followed the player character around?

Anyway, I don't know where I'll place mine.

I thought this was confirmed earlier this year in a ND showing where Tom Nook followed the player character around?

Anyway, I don't know where I'll place mine.
That was actually a while ago back when the trees were still in the early stages, it could've been removed or just changed up.

Oh and i had another idea: With patterns im going to make a nice plaza in front of the townhall and place store's around it, includng the roost

That was actually a while ago back when the trees were still in the early stages, it could've been removed or just changed up.

That wasn't too long ago. And just because the design of the trees changed doesn't mean we should throw away actual gameplay elements that were confirmed back then.

I'm taking it as confirmed until said otherwise. As it should be.

I will put my house near the beach, as far away from other houses as possible. I need lots of empty space around my house because I always make a garden, walkway, and swimming pool near my house.

If possible I'd like to place mine where the river meets the ocean, so I don't have to walk forever to go and catch fish.
but from the way the beach looks, doesn't look like that's going to be possible.

I'll place mine as close as possible to Kap'ns boat, probably on the cliff, right near the cave, the docks and the stairs leading down to the beach <3

As close to the train station as possible! Not for any particular reason, I just think it'd look pretty. :blush:

Back