• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Where will you place your house?

Near the river, waterfall, or by one of my favorite neighbors if I happen to start off with one.

I'd like to be near the river, but I especially want to create extensive park-like grounds around my home. I was thinking of creating extra characters and plopping their tents down near my house to hold the spots until I unlock the community projects I want. I'm hoping that will keep a villager from moving right into the middle of my planned estate! (I'll feel a little guilty deleting them after making them live in a tent for months though.) ;) I haven't played since GameCube...I hope there are no negative consequences to this master plan.

Hmm.. if I get a river that goes like ______________
then I'll place it at the J with a picnic L____J
area on its left

Sorry about that text pic, I've been obsessed with them lately :3

If I don't get that, I'll have it near the West/East cliff :3

I want mine in a secluded area with trees surrounding so no one can move near me :) if they do ill be mad

Back