• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Which animal crossing is the best

Doubutsu no Mori e+ is my favorite in the series. There's more to do in it than in the others (except maybe City Folk, but I don't enjoy a lot of the new stuff in it), and more items and small events here and there that make it nice. Plus, the remixed theme is great. XD

http://www.youtube.com/v/OmHLIlKA10I

Shadow Jolteon said:
Doubutsu no Mori e+ is my favorite in the series. There's more to do in it than in the others (except maybe City Folk, but I don't enjoy a lot of the new stuff in it), and more items and small events here and there that make it nice. Plus, the remixed theme is great. XD

I thought most of e+'s elements were brought back in Wild World... Well, we'll just have to play e+ together sometime. =3

Anyway, City Folk for me. The GCN Animal Crossing has the nostalgia factor, but City Folk has the best gameplay experience to me. It takes everything Wild World has and improves upon it.

Tyeforce said:
Shadow Jolteon said:

I thought most of e+'s elements were brought back in Wild World... Well, we'll just have to play e+ together sometime. =3

Anyway, City Folk for me. The GCN Animal Crossing has the nostalgia factor, but City Folk has the best gameplay experience to me. It takes everything Wild World has and improves upon it.
There really wasn't anything brought back in Wild World from e+ that I can think of... ._., City Folk did have a few elements taken from e+, though, mostly items like the Kotatsu. There's still the new bugs and fish missing, as well as those small events like accessing Nook's store at night, multiple islands, etc.

Shadow Jolteon said:
Tyeforce said:
Shadow Jolteon said:

There really wasn't anything brought back in Wild World from e+ that I can think of... ._., City Folk did have a few elements taken from e+, though, mostly items like the Kotatsu. There's still the new bugs and fish missing, as well as those small events like accessing Nook's store at night, multiple islands, etc.
I know some bugs and fish from e+ returned in Wild World... And there's tanning. And I'm sure there's other stuff... I dunno, lol.

Charles said:
XD holy crap, can you do that on the GCN version?
Not Animal Crossing. Doubutsu no Mori e+, the second Doubutsu no Mori game for the GameCube in Japan.

Animal Crossing City Folk said:
Well I have never played Wild World, and I haven't played Population Growing in ages so I guess I have to say City Folk.
Nice job bumping like 10 month/year old threads.

HeartGold said:
Animal Crossing City Folk said:
Well I have never played Wild World, and I haven't played Population Growing in ages so I guess I have to say City Folk.
Nice job bumping like 10 month/year old threads.
It might be old but not the posts. <_<

I would have to say city folk... mostly because its the first game I played in full.
Plus i love how seamless the online is, much better then ww imo

I grew up playing Wild World. But from what little I've played of Population Growing, I'd have to say that was the best.

Back