• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Which date for the April Fool's 2024 Event did you end on?

I didn't have my join date change too much, just 72 days ahead to September 16, 2015. I didn't get too many reactions, but I also wasn't posting in the main event thread and not asking to go forward nor backwards in time, so I'm not surprised, lol.

I didn't take a screenshot so I'm not 100% but I'm pretty sure I only made it back to March 2020 (only slightly back from my real join date). I wasn't really that keen on time travelling myself but I did try and help out some others get to their desired times.

I forget. I think it was sometime in 2007. Wish I did know about this forum back then, would had been fun to join. Especially since that year wasn't an ideal year.

Back