• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Which grass pattern do you prefer?

Which grass pattern do you prefer?

• Total voters

Halony

~ Carpe Diem ~
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Yellow Pansy
Red Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Hi everyone!
Today I was wondering what grass pattern is the most popular one. I personally like circle grass, because I think it looks nice and it turns into stars (in NL) when it snows, which is kinda cool.

There are triangles, squares and circles.

What pattern do you prefer and what do you have in your town at the moment? And do you even care? Lol.

I don't care at all, but my first town has square grass, so I grew used to it. For a while the others seemed weird to me. But my second town and pocket camp and my Population Growing town all have triangle grass, so now I'm used to it too. :)

I'd say I prefer circle or square grass, and I have square grass in my NL town. I do have my personal preferences, but the grass pattern isn't too big a deal for me. :)

I prefer triangles myself. It's a lot more noticeable in Gamecube since you're constantly looking down at the ground, and triangles look really nice during summer. Even better, they turn into stars during winter.

Generally, I don't care, but it was nice to find out that the circle grass I have in New Leaf turns into stars in the winter. I love the stars, but I don't really pay much attention to the grass pattern otherwise.

I really like the triangle grass but I like the star snow which is tied to the circle grass. I didnt get either tho. I think I have squares :(

I like the triangle look, but I do not even notice unless I am specifically looking for it. I cannot even remember what type I have. It is pretty minute, so I would not bother resetting over or worrying about it personally.

Last edited:
They all look good so I don’t mind. If you didn’t notice, the pattern changes in the snow.

I like that the circles turn into stars in the winter, but I honestly don’t even notice my grass most of the time. I couldn’t tell you off the top of my head what type Fujimori has. It doesn’t really make a difference to me.

Personally, I prefer the circle pattern, but honestly I don't care that much about the grass as long as the town map is nice, lol.

Last edited:
I don't really have a preference, but square is my least favorite, I would say. It feels the least natural.

Last edited:
I've always preferred the circle pattern. And what makes it great is that in the Winter, you get star snow patterns!

Shame nobody voted for Square, and I can relate to that, its a bit ugly.

Triangle looks the most efficient, probably because its used in the Mario Kart 8 course.

I lilke the triangle grass, I think it looks the most natural.

i like triangles the most. the only reason why i'd prefer circles is because during winter, the snow pattern is stars

eh i dont really care. i dont really look at the grass
i just saw circle grass in one of my town. Looks cool

I don't care that much about the grass, but I like the circles because they turn into stars.

Don't really care about the grass pattern that much, when I'm looking for a town, then I
just care for it's layout. The grass isn't a big deal for me at this point.

For me circles 100%. The roundness looks gorgeous and not messy, squares is honestly quite disgusting but triangles are also quite skinny. :p

Back