• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Which is more offensive? Family Guy, or South Park?

What show is more offensive?

• Family Guy

Votes: 20 28.6%
  • South Park

Votes: 50 71.4%

• Total voters
While South Park is offensive, I like how it tries to offend everyone. For example, while most show only make fun of conservatives, South Park doesn't hold back when it comes to liberals and makes fun of them too.

South Park I feel has been more relevant and often uses their crudeness to parody situations going on. Family Guy was good, but it feels like it's on the fast lane to what happened to Simpsons where it's just getting churned out to fill a slot. I don't watch either a lot, but I know that Family Guy is all about the family abuse. It gets old seeing that in shows where the whole family hates each other and just sucks. There's not many adult animation shows that have good family dynamics. Bob's Burgers is a breath of fresh air in that regard.

I think South Park is more offensive, but it's often to send a message. Family Guy is just the sake of being mean spirited.

Forgot to vote. I voted for Family Guy even though South Park is more offensive. Family Guy just goes on and on and doesn't know when to stop with their gags. Like someone getting beaten to a bloody pulp or Peter's fights with the stupid chicken. South Park has more adult offensive material whereas Family Guy feels like a kid that's allowed to finally say curse words doesn't know when to stop and is writing the script.

Back