• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Which of the five basic fruits is the best?

Which of the five basic fruits is the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apples are overrated. Perfect peaches are where it's at for autumn. I have them in my town and love them <3

I had pears in my first town. Not something I'm proud of.

My favourite is the apple, they're very symbolic and classic. Cherries are alright too. Next comes oranges, I actually quite like these, good for summer, bad for anything else. Pears are ok, but they're ugly. Lastly, peaches. I despise peaches and I almost always get them when I reset, it's so annoying.

I love apples, and with perfect fruit, they really are just the prettiest. Unfortunately, I have pears. :(

cherries because theyre my native uvu

however if its perfect fruit apples look a bit better than perfect cherries

pears and oranges are gross
peaches are okay - not really a fan of the perfect peaches though

uhh i would imagine you pick the winning fruit and put it on the big tree thing on the site?? collectibles???

I voted peaches.

They're my favourite fruit in RL as well as also being the native fruit in my main town. :)

Peaches look like butts... which is nice and all but I prefer Apples. xD

Peaches look like butts... which is nice and all but I prefer Apples. xD

I never understood how people thought peaches looked like butts, but then one time I really looked at a peach, and I was like... Ooh, that line that goes down the peach. ;_;

I thought I'd also add if we could choose any fruits as the best, it'd be lemons or mangoes hands down. c;

I'd say peaches here. I love them in real life, Flip sent one to me in-game so I could grow more of my own and I was just thrilled. I think they look kind of funny too, forgive my immature sense of humour. But yeah, I'm going to have vote peaches on this one, just because.

I'm also guessing, if no one else has said it already, but it's a forum decoration, perhaps for the tree at the top of the design on the webpage, unless bell bags will be put in that eventually.

I have apples, which I love. I also really like peaches, though.

Last day to vote on his poll if you haven't already. As I said before, we'll be using this data for something soon. It's close between Apple, Cherry, and Peach! You might be able to turn the tides!

Peach because who doesn't love buttfruit.

(Perfect) apples are a close second though.

Back