Which of the following Gamecube games should I buy?

Pachireecko said:
In Pokemon XD: Gale Of Darkness, is the only way to get new Pokemon by snagging them?

I just wanted to know before I buy it.
XD and colosseum you have to snag them from other people.

YouLittleElly said:
Pachireecko said:
In Pokemon XD: Gale Of Darkness, is the only way to get new Pokemon by snagging them?

I just wanted to know before I buy it.
XD and colosseum you have to snag them from other people.
Wow, a 3+ game that actually encourages stealing. :p

you can do all the gba-gcn features, since it's just a gamecube controller input, it's the game boy player (that thing that plays game boy games on the tv) that you have no use for. :)

also... I'd suggest starting with a few different games... I hated colosseum, and since XD was the newer one, I voted for that one, but I'd suggest other games for gamecube. Thinkin Four Swords Adventures, WindWaker, Kirby Air Ride, Melee, Pikmin series, Viewtiful Joe.. most any game that isn't those colosseum games (awful pokemon games, imo)

guessing you already have wild world or city folk... animal crossing is a good game, but if you don't have time to play it often/over a long period of time.. it won't be very much fun, like every other animal crossing game

hope that helped/s.

In XD you can catch Wild Pokemon in "Pokespots". Not really rare Pokemon. Zubat, Trapinch, Sandshrew, common Pokemon.

Back