• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Which of your neighbors has the ugliest house? (Outside)

brooklyn9

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
I definitely choose marshal.. I love him, but on the outside his house is so.. Bleh :3
I'm talking about the exterior:)

Probably Agnes', though it's not THAT bad. My main problem is between Diana, Annalise, and Pinky I have too many purple houses. I like all three of them very much though so I can deal. :)

Static.... by far.... it's like a beat up shed with a chimney... awful xD
BUT! I still love him :)

Static House.jpg

As I'm reading this forum Fuchsia just told me her house looks very neat looking on the outside 0_o I swear these villagers know what I do.

All my villagers houses look really nice, so I can't pick one. My friend has Lucha and his house looks like a prison.

All their houses look good to me.
But I had Rasher, his house looked gross in my opinion

I don't really mind any of them in my current town.

But in my last town... Jitters' was horrendous!

For me none. If I had to be honest though, Marshal's exterior doesn't really match my town. But I still love him <3

Kyle... It looks like a beat up shack made from strips of metal, and the inside matches the exterior ;-;

Wart Jr. If you have him/had him, you'll know what I mean. Worst house ever on NL, imo.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I see others have my problem. He's right next to my amazing, house like...house :3

Whitney's house exterior is pretty... meh. Marshal's house exterior is nice but it doesn't fit my town. xD He's still never leaving though.

Cobb is another with an ugly sheet-metal shack. He moved out of my town a few weeks ago though, thankfully, that thing was an eyesore and his catchphrase drove me crazy "ladybro".

Kyle moved into my town today. And...
HNI_0042-1.jpg
...well, his house isn't very pleasing to the eyes. :eek:
I wish I could buy him a new house front. :D

For me, it's Nana. I don't have a picture of it, but it looks like a little pink shack, not a proper house. Of course, I could be biased against it, considering that she parked her house right on my path, in front of The Roost. :I

Back