• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Which of your neighbors has the ugliest house? (Outside)

Kyle's is like a shack, really hate it. My boyfriend has Hugh and his house is gross too ha. It's really bright and the colours on it clash so bad.

Freckles. A greeny-yellow roof that looks like vomit and the rest is PINK?! Thank the lord she's moving.
I don't really like Rosie's either. Something about it is just so... Boring and drab.

I LOVE MAPLE'S THOUGH <3 And Beau's.

None of mine are that bad, but I'm not a fan of Naomi's house, or Victoria's yellow roof. Tex's is a little boring but inoffensive.

On a related note, Fuchsia's is easily the best looking from the outside in my town. It's realllllly cute *_*

I'm not a fan of Moose's or Peck's for the same reason Tina stated. Cold and uninviting. My favourites are Pecan's and Lucky's :3

As of now, Marcel has quite a dark and gloomy exterior, but Tucker, who used to be in my town, had a horrible exterior. (And interior)

None of the ones in my town are that bad but if I had to choose...probably Harry.
It's alright but the roof color is kind of icky.

Back