• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Which paths do you use throughout your town?

Riyita

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Pear (Fruit)
I've seen a lot of cool ones, but I'm looking for one to go throughout my town. A nice, stone one.

Which ones do you use, or get your patterns from?

At first I'd tried out a really complicated path with borders that had like 4 pieces to it, but it was so much work to make it look nice.
I just went with a a plain tile like path after that, way easier to work with and looks nice.

The Bumbury Town paths are awesome, and have seasonal variants that are simple to switch out at the sewing machine! I use them, and they really look good. However, I have three characters in my town that I split the paths between.

Occasionally I will go all out with a fancy bordered path, but that's usually when I have a second character - so not often :p. I designed myself a simple little tile path which is currently red and green for christmas but it's easy enough to switch out the colours. However, when I have flowers bordering all of my paths I plan on going for simple dirt paths as I feel they look very nice, particularly when there's no snow on the ground.

I remade a river pathway with lotus lights floating on top, but since my brick pathways were dark too, it made my townoverall hard to see at night, so I just took one off of an animal crossing site or tumblr can't remember which one. It's grey through and has light pinky blossom coloured petals that are aligned as a border and I just used that all over town for now, there's so many great ones xD

I use stepping stones which take 4 slots (2 for winter, 2 for summer) and a boardwalk which takes 2. I have 2 characters besides my mayor but I don't want all the slots to be taken by paths.

I'm planning on all dirt paths, though I may use some stepping stone patterns. I haven't decided yet.

Dirt and bushes count? Right now it's full of snow, which will turn to grass in February, and then dirt in early March, until next December when it'll be snow again, to grass again, to dirt again, to snow again, to grass again to dirt again, to snow again- see a trend? LOL

a lot of the ones ive seen are nice, there are a lot of *really* cute ones,
but i created my own and i wouldnt swap it for anything ^_^

These are the ones I have in my three towns:

Lucky comes to visit (1).JPG

Diana comes to play.JPG

Scenery.jpg

I don't have a path at the moment, but I'm hoping to find a simple one eventually. I've tried dirt paths but I don't play enough to maintain them. :(

I just made a winter path with a white rose border & a petal/snow (up for interpretation) pieces in the center on thulinma.
image.jpg
It blends incredibly well with the snow, let me know if you want the qr

Last edited:
My path is a one-tile sort of deal that I made myself.

The theme of my town is 'ostentatious bordering on tacky', so the path is gold, red, pink and purple checkerboard. It looks horrifying in the winter, wonderful in the fall, and mediocre for the rest of the year.

It's also pretty much the main reason that I don't have visitors over - 98% of the ACNL community would probably be horrified. XD

if you are still looking, check out my main town of Riften! the stone path has fit it for a long time, I might be able to find where I got it if you like it a lot

I have a stone path! You can find it in Nintendo's Dream Town. Here's the Address:
5700-2038-6151
I hope that helps! :)

Back