• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Which personalities do you have duplicates of?

I don't know, I've never bothered with personality types ... The only one I know is my favourite villager, Gruff, who is Cranky, as far as I know? Someone tell me what personality my villagers are !!

Paolo, Sprocket, Buzz, Marlo, Pancetti, Rudy, Vivian, Sherb, Stella and Huck ...

I have 3 (possibly 4) normals and normals probably arn't even in my top 3 personality types. Help me.

I have three smug, three cranky
three lazy, and one lonely jock on my main island

Then my side is three snooties, two normal, two peppy, two smug and one lonely jock.

(I mean, I could have an entire smug island. i never get tired of talking with them

I currently have two normals and two sisterlies, and eventually I will most likely end up having two normals and two snooties.

I have two smug, two normal, two lazy, two cranky, one jock and one peppy. I don’t choose villagers based on personality. I chose them based on color scheme and species.

I'm still kinda deciding! But rn I have two normals and two jocks. Just kinda happened like that

i want one of each personalities for the reactions... but i have four peppies on my island.
i love each one of them so much but omfg. FOUR of them

I had 3 smugs for a while but now I'm down to two. I really like snooty villagers and have two of them as well.

I only keep 8 villagers on my second island to prevent duplicates. On my primary island though, my duplicates are in Normal and Peppy personality.

I have 2 Crankies (Cyd and Kabuki) since a very long time ! I also have 2 Peppies (Tabby and Shino).
The rest is one of each : 1 Sisterly (Deirdre), 1 Normal (Kiki), 1 Lazy (Zucker), 1 Snooty (Tiffany), 1 Jock (Sprocket), 1 Smug (Eugene).

But I plan to replace Eugene with Sasha and Sprocket with Cephalobot, so soon 2 Lazies too !

For those who are reluctant to have 2 villagers of the same personality, I know that there's exclusive dialogues between them (I assisted to a funny discussion between Flora and Audie back in the days).

Also, I wonder, apart from the exclusive reactions/emotes, is there something to gain by having one villager of each personality ? Like DIY or something else ?
Because I've collected all the reactions so I don't see the point of maintaining balance anymore...

Lazy and Snooty, but honestly it's all a science of species and gender/sex for me. Nothing to do with my favorite personality really.

I have 2 lazy villagers and 2 peppy villagers, and one of everything else - I'm thinking I'm going to trade out one of my lazy villagers for a cranky, as I find the lazy dialogue to be kind of annoying honestly. I really liked lazy villagers in past games, but they talk about bugs way too much in New Horizons

I have 2 lazy and 2 normal. They’re my favorites overall, though lazy bug dialogue is weird.

Rn 3 crankies which will change to 2 permanent ones

3 snooties which will change to 2 permanent ones

2 jocks, both of which are permanent

I keep looking throu lists of animals and want to move in more crankies but I also want to have atleast one of each. I'm not sure if that'll happen thou, since I only have one more spot available to cycle out and it may end up being a smug. Which would then result in 2 smugs. Crankies and smugs got a hold of me design-wise.

Currently have 2 normal, 2 jock and 3 peppy. Still need a snooty and a cranky so will get rid of a jock and peppy soon

Lazy is my top favorite personality, so I always tend to have 2 lazies. My other double usually ends up being Normal, but I like Peppy as well.

Back