which snow bunny plush eye color did/will/would you choose?

yes, confetti

• blue

• red

• brown

• no bun for me, please

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm hoping to win the raffle, if not, then I'll wait to buy it on Etsy when it becomes available.

I love the blue colour <3

i’m extremely interested in buying one for rlc if they ever drop! i’d probably go for brown eyes :^D

I'm not getting a snow bunny plush (at least this time), but if I did, I think I'd go for the classic red eyes! Though I think brown would be a good second choice.

Not going for the bunny. Going for the raffles!

me 🤝🏻 hoping if I talk about the snow bun plush enough, I'll manifest a raffle win
IMG_0311.png

I plan/hope to go with classic red, but I'm also tempted by a brown-eyed bun to match Yuki from Usagi Shima (and my Yuki decorated egg) better! Snow bunnies with red eyes my beloveds though, so the choice is a no-brainer for me!

Probably the red or brown eyes. I've crochet some snowbunny plushies of my own cause they are so cute but they all got black eyes.

Probably blue but red is very tempting with it been the classic snow bunny eye colour, would be either of those two.

I'd love to have red eyes if I were to ever get a Snow Bunny plush ^^ Can't go wrong with classic red! :3

Back