• Gray

• Green

• Amber

• Red

• Violet

• Heterochromia

• Did I miss something? Explain below

Results are only viewable after voting.
I believe mine are hazel, could be grey tho at least in the pic! Everyone here has really pretty eyes <3
IMG_0324.jpeg

My eyes are like a darkish bluish gray color. My dad, mom, and brother all have more bright blue eyes, so I've always thought that their eyes are like the color of the sky on a clear day and mine are like the color of the sky on a stormy day

i’m actually not sure, i’ve had people tell me that sometimes my eyes look blue and other times green. not sure how that’s possible since they look more like a darker green to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

IMG_6934.jpeg

IMG_5463.jpeg

sorry just realized my eyes look crusty

Last edited:
My eyes are hazel, with more brown than green. I’m pretty insecure with most of my face, but I actually like my eyes quite a bit.

Hazel, with more green than brown. I've been told I have "chameleon" eyes because they change between green, blueish-grey, and hazel in different light, which I think is a lovely way to describe it!

My eyes seem to go from gray to some kind of dark green tint sometimes. It's even weirder when I realize that my parents used to tell me I had blue eyes when I was a kid. As of today, this is apparently no longer true.

I also noticed that I have a lot of friends with brown/hazel eye colors, so I'm starting to think those are the most common eye colors. I'm glad I'm different, not that I'd hate to have brown/hazel eye colors, or anything.

Back