• Green

• Amber

• Red

• Violet

• Heterochromia

• Did I miss something? Explain below

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have blue eyes! ^_^
Sometimes I wish I had brown eyes though >< They're so pretty.

Brown eyes are beautiful! (Brown hair too but I'm here for the eyes.)

View attachment 588860
View attachment 588861
Yesss! I have lighter brown eyes and they definitely do that cool thing in the sun! Its always crazy when one eye hits and the other doesn't, and one looks super bright while the other is super dark lol

Edit: I actually have a pic of my eyes doing that with the exact meme added to it. Let me see if I can dig it up lol.

Edit2: found it!
Snapchat-1383499069.jpg

Last edited:
I have brown eyes, which is why I gave my animal crossing character brown eyes as well haha.

Heterochromia apparently runs in my family. Mostly central, sometimes segmented. It's funny, because forever I've always had trouble with eye color. When asked what color they are, it depends! They look different colors depending on the lighting, what i wear, etc. So I just put whatever they looked like that day. Then recently the eye doc said actually, heterochromia. Derp.

They're actually brown in the center, then a light ring of yellow, then greenish grayish, then a dark ring, with a few spokes of the darker brown color coming from the center.

My son has pretty solid colors, but his are the segmented heterochromia. He let me snap a pic if i promised to just zoom in on his eyeball. 😅

His eyeball
20241007_105813.jpg

My eyeball😅
You can see the different rings of colors better in certain lighting, maybe I'll get a better pic later.
20241007_111336.jpg

Basically, they're brown
If you get close to me the majority of my iris is actually a pale green most of the time, but from any sort of distance, they're brown HAH

Mine are hazel, and are more green than brown. The brown is around the pupil and the green is outside of the brown. They actually used to seem to change and would seem more green when I was happy and more amber when I was sad, but I don’t notice that happen much anymore. Besides that I know that can’t really happen. I love my eye color, but I would also love to have heterochromia. I think it’s so cool.

You may actually have heterochromia of there is a distinct ring of a different color around the center. Look into central heterochromia. It's possible to have central type with hazel eyes with a different color ring around the center. I think central heterochromia is more common than the segmented or full type.

i have brown eyes, i think they're alright. i'd probably liked them more if they were a lighter brown all the time, like the shade i get when my eyes hit sunlight. i like blue, green, and gray eyes. i use to wear blue contact lenses in high school and loved the look.

You may actually have heterochromia of there is a distinct ring of a different color around the center. Look into central heterochromia. It's possible to have central type with hazel eyes with a different color ring around the center. I think central heterochromia is more common than the segmented or full type.
heyyyy I do! Cool! I didn’t know that was a thing! This is a picture I took of my eye one time years ago when I really loved how my eye makeup turned out lol.
IMG_4390.jpeg

Back